Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I only do 2-3 m+ a week to get a 10+ weekly chest so the changes don't really affect me.

At the moment running m+ is absolutely pointless.

Pre 7.2.5 M+ used to be fun and somewhat rewarding. Now after 7.2.5 changes it feels like a waste of time.

Im fine with removing the 2-3 chests in the end but reducing the items rewarded in the end feels bad and extremely unrewarding. Also i dont get why they had to make it more challenging and at the same time keeping the same ilvl rewards bellow 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Dont care, cba to do more m+ ... the crazy grind in there made me hate 5mans... I'm done with m+ until next exp!
    i have similiar feeling - maybe woudl run them if blzizard put new dungeons but doin the same dungeons since launch makes me want to barf - its boring like f....

lucky for blizzard there are suckers for whom 30 difficulty levels of the same dungeons counts as "content"

Indifferent. I still just do 1 a week just for the cache and that's it. I did a +10 last night. Going forward I'll prob just try and do a +13-15 each week. I still have zero incentive to push keys though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    pretty much makes m+ a guild only activity since you dont run out of keys, and the loot that drops can be shared way better than a pug.

pugs will notice a huge drop in carry groups (why even bother carrying) and less people in general with high ilvl applying.
    This is actually a good thing. There should be 0 incentive to carry people to gear, and with this change, it makes it to where people have to earn their gear. Pugs still do and will exist, you just wont see guilds carrying people anymore because the key doesn't deplete

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    Loot changes: Happy. More rewarding to higher keys and the "no depletion" will help alts.
    Depletion changes: Torn. If it were optional, it would be significantly better. It will definitely make pushing keys more frustrating.
    Scaling changes: Happy. It adjusts for the influx of gear players are about to get, keeping the +15 cap more relevant.
    +1

I love M+content and for me is nice.

I allways try to push key to max level i can.

Compared to Raid is the same:

If you wanna get more/better loot DO HIGH LEVEL KEYS or DO MYTHIC RAID.

Most of the people complaining about +6 +7 +8, that keys are really easy dudes come on. Make a 20+ and do the same as you were on Mythic Raiding but only with 4 more people.

Its my opinion. Sure i can be wrong or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    all iv had so far today is 3 groups all giving up before the dungeon ends because no reason to stay, maybe too many people have many hours to play so can afford to waste 30/ 40 minutes per dungeon with no chest at the end rather than some who want to stay to the end like myself

Quote Originally Posted by Rigsy View Post
    all iv had so far today is 3 groups all giving up before the dungeon ends because no reason to stay, maybe too many people have many hours to play so can afford to waste 30/ 40 minutes per dungeon with no chest at the end rather than some who want to stay to the end like myself
    Think people leaving keys will become more frequent than it was before. When keys were deplete-able there was a sense of guilt/remorse for ruining someone else's key. This kept people that weren't complete assholes from leaving keys.

Now, if the run looks like it's going to be bad and/or you're not going to finish it in time (reducing the amount of loot you get) people are more inclined to just leave. Would actually be super interested in back-end stats from Blizzard (i'm sure they're tracking it) on keystones that aren't completed in this new system versus the old system.

Quote Originally Posted by nidosarg View Post
    +1

I love M+content and for me is nice.

I allways try to push key to max level i can.

Compared to Raid is the same:

If you wanna get more/better loot DO HIGH LEVEL KEYS or DO MYTHIC RAID.

Most of the people complaining about +6 +7 +8, that keys are really easy dudes come on. Make a 20+ and do the same as you were on Mythic Raiding but only with 4 more people.

Its my opinion. Sure i can be wrong or not.
    I think the main thing for me is the rewards are too RNG for me to really care doing them more and push keys. At least with raid bosses you know what loot they drop for you and it's only a matter of time before you get that item. I've ran court of stars dozens and dozens of times for a jeweled signet of melandrus in the past and I still have never got one. In a raid setting I don't have to clear the raid more than 6-8 times in order to get all the items from there.

The cache reward is just a RNG box also. RNG is nice for some stuff but it's got a bit out of control.

Hate it. Doesn't make me want to step into them once once +15 has been cleared for the week.

When its better to sit and wait til the silver timer runs out to get 1 chest with 3 items and then a easy +1 key instead of going for gold and get the same 3 items and a harder +3 key, Then someone fucked up bad. You are now punished by being fast and rewarded for being slow. Great design

10+ Year Old Account
    No longer doing M+, no carrot and no fun.

As someone who only did one, maybe two M+ per week at the maximum difficulty necessary for the best loot and 3-chested it, it's a flat nerf so obviously I don't like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Hate it. Once the clear for the week (15) is done, no point to do them. I enjoyed 3-chesting lower keys (7-10's mostly), that was fun for me. There isn't enough reward for the time invested.
    Last edited by RayenDark; 2017-06-16 at 12:55 PM.

If you clear the dungeon (say +16) but fail the timer, do you get a weekly chest in Order Hall ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    If you clear the dungeon (say +16) but fail the timer, do you get a weekly chest in Order Hall ?
    I don't believe we have any reason to assume they would have changed it, so you should, yes. As long as you complete in any time frame, you should get a matching chest (within the cap).

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Biggest issue I think is it creates a massive difference between fortified weeks and tyrannical weeks. High level fortified keys basically guarantee tons of loot, as even if you can't make the timer you can just zerg the trash down and collect bonus loot at the end. High level tyrannical keys result in you not completing the dungeon at all and getting no loot.

Went from doing all different levels of keys for lots of people (Guildies and randoms) to doing the cap only.

Pretty much removed most of the content I did outside of raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Think people leaving keys will become more frequent than it was before. When keys were deplete-able there was a sense of guilt/remorse for ruining someone else's key. This kept people that weren't complete assholes from leaving keys.

Now, if the run looks like it's going to be bad and/or you're not going to finish it in time (reducing the amount of loot you get) people are more inclined to just leave. Would actually be super interested in back-end stats from Blizzard (i'm sure they're tracking it) on keystones that aren't completed in this new system versus the old system.
    this combined with shit rewards completly not appropiate to difficulty of mythic + will resoult in them dying out

they will be done for weekly +10 by raiders but rest ? will be wasteland there in couple of weeks untless they bump rewards in there by 20-30 itlv

yet another proof of blizzard going totaly bananas and doin unnesesary nerfs that nooone besides top 1 % wanted - all they had to do was only removing of depletion and they were golden - but as always to appease to mythic nolifers they completly destroyed fun system.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-06-16 at 06:06 AM.