Thread: DK Weirdness

Angry DK Weirdness

Hi,

Just got the achievement for 3 more Legion Followers (the one for 8 Followers) ... and lo and behold ... the quest to get a "Legion champion" will not resolve ... and the only Follower left to get is Minerva ... who ran some of the quests and disappeared! Makes no sense!

The other one, is my neighbor ... his DK is really messed up ... so he gets to 110, and now can not get ANY followers whatsoever, and can not get any Artifact studies done, even though he can get his weapons up some. All it really means is that when he loots or gets some Artifact Knowledge ... it is a very small amount ...

Anyone have any ideas? This is getting bizarre. On my neighbor can't even find/get the early quests that should have been done, but my neighbor did not catch them or see them, and now they are gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Uduwudu View Post
    Hi,

Just got the achievement for 3 more Legion Followers (the one for 8 Followers) ... and lo and behold ... the quest to get a "Legion champion" will not resolve ... and the only Follower left to get is Minerva ... who ran some of the quests and disappeared! Makes no sense!

The other one, is my neighbor ... his DK is really messed up ... so he gets to 110, and now can not get ANY followers whatsoever, and can not get any Artifact studies done, even though he can get his weapons up some. All it really means is that when he loots or gets some Artifact Knowledge ... it is a very small amount ...

Anyone have any ideas? This is getting bizarre. On my neighbor can't even find/get the early quests that should have been done, but my neighbor did not catch them or see them, and now they are gone?
    Send in a ticket to blizzard and hope for the best and perhaps they can direct you and your neighbor on the correct path.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Send in a ticket to blizzard and hope for the best and perhaps they can direct you and your neighbor on the correct path.
    This has been done and still no help and Icy-Crap does not have an answer and their search tools do not list the Class Hall at all.

Anyone has any idea what could be going on?

No missions.

No followers.

No class Hall Upgrades.

Siouxie is still a bitch since her Jubilee days (1975!). And she still can't sing!

Any help would be nice, but there are no quests in Dalaran that relate to anything and the only one showing is the Edict King one.

This is just getting so disappointing ... my own DK has no issue, but my friends is zilched out ... makes no sense whatsoever.

Thanks in advance

Character name and server?