Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snootylol View Post
    Looks like beast cannon is here to stay boys.. numerous ppl saying even with 4pc it sims/performs higher then DF
    Nobody expected it to go away quick. The big question to answer atm is if/when you get the higher ilevel offpieces from ToS does that start outperforming breaking the 2pc/4pc setups. And if so, at what combination of those pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    Nobody expected it to go away quick. The big question to answer atm is if/when you get the higher ilevel offpieces from ToS does that start outperforming breaking the 2pc/4pc setups. And if so, at what combination of those pieces.
    Honestly I think you can pretty much go with either one and be fine. For the Stomp/Owtp build though you NEED more crit gear as well as two high ilvl pieces of Tier 19. I just need Tier 20 Hands and the New ring and IM going 4 piece tier 20, 2 piece tier 19 (925 helm and 910 cloak) with Waist/Ring legendary

Wewlad the amount of political discussion in this thread about a game is simply amazing. You guys should run for government and all that.

But eh enough of that I guess. I'm gonna have to agree with others here in that the stomp/owtp build is going to stay for, at least, a good while into ToS wher maybe it will start to fall behind as people have access to mythic tier and really high levels of titan forging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

Going by some quick simulations one would need the two items replacing T19 together being 75 ilvls higher. Go figure.

Sounds good, the beast cannon build is pretty darn fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubulous View Post
    Honestly I think you can pretty much go with either one and be fine. For the Stomp/Owtp build though you NEED more crit gear as well as two high ilvl pieces of Tier 19. I just need Tier 20 Hands and the New ring and IM going 4 piece tier 20, 2 piece tier 19 (925 helm and 910 cloak) with Waist/Ring legendary
    I got a bit lucky and completed my T20 with 2-T19-Pieces (Shoulders and Hands 910) and that new Ring/Belt. My Sims are pretty clear: Stomp/Owtp is far ahead of Dire Frenzy etc. And you "only" need around ~30% of Crit. My Stat-Weights are:
    Haste: 31.58 Crit: 30.85 Mastery: 29.89 Agi: 26.14 Vers: 22.78

Can also confirm, that the 2 piece T19 sims higher than Warforged Off-Pieces (got Shoulder 925+Socket from Huntress and 920 Hands from Kil Jaeden).

Armory: worldofwarcraft. com/ de-de/character/onyxia/ megamenu (not allowed to post links)

I ll be honest.. i really dont like where this is heading so far. Dire Frenzy was really good for raiding environment. More competitive than the stomp build, and ppl who were managing the stacks or planning their cds were pulling ahead on dps. The Stomp on the other hand is very simple. You just need gear and nothing else. Is there a chance something will change drastically? I am seriously thinking maybe MM might be more enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis82 View Post
    I ll be honest.. i really dont like where this is heading so far. Dire Frenzy was really good for raiding environment. More competitive than the stomp build, and ppl who were managing the stacks or planning their cds were pulling ahead on dps. The Stomp on the other hand is very simple. You just need gear and nothing else. Is there a chance something will change drastically? I am seriously thinking maybe MM might be more enjoyable
    Then play MM if you find it more enjoyable. It has the higher Simmed dmg potential and that is why everyone seems to care about these days the sim numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis82 View Post
    A slight difference in a single row of talents is making you switch specs? The world of RNG awaits you with MM. Hopefully you have the boots.