Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sync View Post
    I'm a big fan of your rotations.

I'm using it in a solo scenario and Vanish is coming up.
    Scenarios are odd in how they work. Even though you are solo the game considers you to be in a group. I'll see if I can find a way to prevent that from happening.

I've been using all ur profiles to every class i owne but on my rogue im having an issue. I'm currently playing assassination and if I don't open up with garrote, the rotation wont advance till I use it. I understand its the optimal rotation but for quests with multiple mobs i wont be opening in stealth. Is that working as intended?

Best regards

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by froxyyer View Post
    I've been using all ur profiles to every class i owne but on my rogue im having an issue. I'm currently playing assassination and if I don't open up with garrote, the rotation wont advance till I use it. I understand its the optimal rotation but for quests with multiple mobs i wont be opening in stealth. Is that working as intended?

Best regards
    Yes, because garrotte increases the rest of your damage. You don't need to be in stealth to use it.

Hi, i have tested it abit, its still asking me to do envenom on 3cp. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Stened91 View Post
    Hi, i have tested it abit, its still asking me to do envenom on 3cp. Why?
    I've upped the minimum to 4cp so it should not do that anymore. I'll look into it and see if I missed something.

Also for Sub, shouldn't DFA be casted when vanish is available?

Quote Originally Posted by Baxtab View Post
    Also for Sub, shouldn't DFA be casted when vanish is available?
    Do you mean after using Vanish?

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Do you mean after using Vanish?
    yes, using DFA after vanish is part of the rotation.

Still does it tho :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Stened91 View Post
    Still does it tho :-(
    I haven't had a chance to update it yet. I will have some ready for this week when I can sit and work on it

Is it possible to position the bottom of the anchor closer to the top row of icons? I have to drag the anchor offscreen to get the icons where I want them.

can you get 90% with this addon? after opener

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGn2ome View Post
    can you get 90% with this addon? after opener
    This handles the sustained dps rotation so once you exit opener it will be able to maintain the damage

Deleted
    It seems that its not optimised for our rotation? We are meant to use DFA in alignment with Symbol of Death and Shadowdance. Symbol of death right before DFA and SD just before you land. But here it seems to just suggest using SOD whenever its of cooldown and DFA regardless of SOD and SD cooldowns?

Can we please have a update on this profile?

Deleted
    just use https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/aethysrotation and update it to last version found here : https://github.com/SimCMinMax/Aethys...Rotation_Rogue

with much respect to chesder this one is up to date and supports DfA build properly.
    i personnaly disabled all the TMW rotation suggestions and incorporated Aethys one next to the TMW UI so i can track more CDs and buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Inambour View Post
    just use https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/aethysrotation and update it to last version found here : https://github.com/SimCMinMax/Aethys...Rotation_Rogue

with much respect to chesder this one is up to date and supports DfA build properly.
    i personnaly disabled all the TMW rotation suggestions and incorporated Aethys one next to the TMW UI so i can track more CDs and buffs.
    Can I ask you how much percent logs you doing with this addon (if you logging raids ofc)? Im thinking about switching main and wanted something to help me learn rotation/priority but Im not sure what to pick up.

Deleted
    you should not follow it blindly, especially for the aoe part when sometimes its better to DfA on CD, use some CDs at some point of a fight instead of when suggested etc... but tbh aethys is doing the rogue apl so it's very accurate and updated as soon as he pushes some changes.

% wise i easily get orange logs on normal (super obvious considering my ilvl but you asked for it ) and heroic each week (unless smth goes wrong).
    i don't raid mythic anymore but i don't see how you couldn't do proper logs here too on easy bosses depending on what your guild is doing and asking you to do.

Awesome!how can do this suit.