TV or GS after ring

So I'm curious if anyone, once they get the new lego ring, will try runnning GS instead of TV with a heavy mastery build? I've been building such a set on the chance I get the ring. It just seems to me that with the nerfs to TV that going to GS wont be such a bad thing.

People are running GS now without the ring, the ring for Frost isn't actually that good.

Mage | Demon Hunter | Druid

Im running Helm and Shard, seems to be a great combo, dropped 4pc to 2, simmed higher with higher ilvl gear in two of the slots.

Helm and Shard = current BiS so yeah it's a great combo.

Mage | Demon Hunter | Druid

ok so until i get the helm, should i use the bracers or the gloves with the shard? i have both and im conflicted as to which one is better to use. I see most places still rank the gloves higher than the bracers but i would like your opinion.

Simple answer is: sim yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nerfproof View Post
    ok so until i get the helm, should i use the bracers or the gloves with the shard? i have both and im conflicted as to which one is better to use. I see most places still rank the gloves higher than the bracers but i would like your opinion.
    The sim I've seen placed bracers plus ring like 1% behind helm and shard. Gloves and shard is crap.

Helm and Shard are BiS.

And I have neither. :*(

Maggy bracers are not far behind these two, also a valid option.

Bracers for GS

Try using

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot

its simplifies the whole simcraft program for you.
    #bluelivesmatter