Poll: Which is the best

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    No Coca Cola is the best
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Coke Zero has a tangy metallic aftertaste that's just horrible. Vanilla coke just simply tastes weird.

Classic Coca Cola is the only right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Zero converted me. Light is worse than crap. If you like Vanilla, I question your mental state.
    Opinions,
    I dislike Zero as much as you dislike Vanilla.

Cherry is my preference for non-diet.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

no inca kola? im dissapointed

I actually like the taste of some knockoffs more than the original thing. I also liked Pepsi more, used to be much more sweet, now they screwed something up and it's not the same anymore. There are no vanilla cokes off the counter where I live so I never had the chance to try, same with those wild ass flavours that the japanese folk seem to have in their stores. Basically a color palette of kitkats, anybody remembers that?

As for the poll, I'd say the regular thing if properly iced. Can't stand warm fizzy drinks.

Deleted
    Vanilla <3 Also I loved the Coca-Cola Lemon when it was availeable in my childhood. God I want it back so bad.

No Coca Cola and no soda is best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Just Coca-Cola. And I know that, just like all of you, I would probably fail a taste test. But purely because of marketing and branding I think Coca-Cola deserves the win here.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

How people can enjoy the foul and artificial taste of diarreha coke is beyond me.

coke >= vanilla > cherry

Deleted
    Anything that is non muslim

Either Vanilla Coke or Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla. Once it released at any choice between any other flavour of Coca-Cola, if Vanilla was an option I always took it.

Mmmmm I love Vanilla Coke, but as an auxiliary. When it comes down to it, nothing is more refreshing than the taste of the original and cool Coca-Cola Classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    With alcohol? Coke.
    With popcorn? Cherry Coke.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Non of them, too bloody sweet

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero for me. Really dislike the phlegm that builds up at the back of your throat when drinking sugary drinks. Also really dislike that layer that forms on your teeth after drinking a glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    As for the poll, I'd say the regular thing if properly iced. Can't stand warm fizzy drinks.
    That was one thing I couldn't understand last time I was in Europe. Order a soda, comes out in a glass at room temperature with no ice. Made me leery about the rest of what they had on the menu if refrigerator space was that hard to find.