Dark Arbiter Guide

Hey, my guides for the last patch seemed to get a lot of good feedback, so I decided to make a new guide since Dark Arbiter is quickly becoming the new meta build for Unholy. I will publish a more final and advanced guide in a few weeks when stat prios, legendaries, and some other details become more clear. If you have any questions please leave them in the comment section on the video, because I get notifications for it directly on my phone. Enjoy, and good luck!

Last edited by Hyper27; 2017-06-16 at 08:52 PM.

thanks! good guide

You're supposed to pop DT after Apoc/DA.

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxiouslol View Post
    You're supposed to pop DT after Apoc/DA.
    Wake up mate. He doesn't have the shoulders. He also states in the video that if you have the shoulders, DT should be activated after.

Try to watch things a second time if you are in doubt.

Shadow Infusion isn't the best talent of the tier 90 row, depending on if you have shoulders or your gear yes you take SI, but overall IC is the better talent of the row.

Cold Heart is the best single target legendary, well over the shoulders. Adds much more dps as well as doesn't change up anything you have to do really.

Unholy Frenzy didn't really get any changes this patch, it's been this way since 7.1.5 and just overall is decent because of the extra SD procs now nothing else.

Overall good video but a couple of things that were a little unclear and would confuse people on what to do.

Is a high ilvl Convergence going to be the BiS trinket for DA even over Tomb trinkets?

Is the DA build worth considering if u dont have convergence or the legendary shoulders ?
    - Tried simming myself but seemed to sim lower

I have

Coldheart (NEW chest)
    Soul of the Deathlord (NEW ring)
    shoulders
    Bracers
    Helm

now it seems pretty obvious after tonights raid the ring is a set and forget legendary its the best for single target and AoE cleave w/e exactly i want to do really, But what about Bracers vs Chest vs Shoulders for single target or Helm vs shoulders for AoE/Cleave?

also have 2 920 pcs of Tier so im lookng too hold 2pc/4pc combo which weighs heavy against shoulder/helm/chest use
    Last edited by Baddok21; 2017-06-21 at 02:06 AM.

Shoulders+chest is a clear winner for ST. For mass aoe Helm+ring is probbaly best. For cleave probably stick with shoulders+ring. Thats what I would try out, but I don't have shoulders or ring to test this out. AS far as 2p/4p, I run 2p/2p with chest in favor of 2p/4p with bracer and its a massive dps increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    I have

Coldheart (NEW chest)
    Soul of the Deathlord (NEW ring)
    shoulders
    Bracers
    Helm

now it seems pretty obvious after tonights raid the ring is a set and forget legendary its the best for single target and AoE cleave w/e exactly i want to do really, But what about Bracers vs Chest vs Shoulders for single target or Helm vs shoulders for AoE/Cleave?

also have 2 920 pcs of Tier so im lookng too hold 2pc/4pc combo which weighs heavy against shoulder/helm/chest use
    Some may think I'm mad but I've dumped the shoulders to enjoy the synergy that the talent ring and Bracers have together. That combination is absolutely amazing for passive cleaving while having DA and CoF provides the single target punching power. Feels perfect for me. I'm really enjoying it.