Poll: Most hated main character in family guy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    family guy's suffering from the same thing that spongebob and fairly odd parents are.

it's gotten completely shitty as it's gone on.

peter is definitely the worst of the bunch now days.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yxiomel View Post
    Is it bad that I first read that as "Joe Swanson is the one who can't stand the most."
    Nope. His character just can't stand alone or on his own two feet without help from the rest of the cast.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Aside from all of them? Well now anyway, Family Guy was a cool show at some point...now it's just cringy 'humor'. Don't make me choose.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Peter. Ever since Petarded came out, it's like the writers just had an excuse to have him be a god awful person and then just eventually turned him into a piece of shit.
    Brian is a close 2nd because now he's just used as a voice for the writer to air what they hate about the world, even if it contradicts stuff established in the earlier seasons (He's atheist, despite God appearing multiple times in the show).

To those that voted for Meg, why do you hate her the most?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Can't stand the show for the last what 8 to 12 or so seasons but from what recent episodes I have watched peter hate his character now they just dumbed him down so much and without any redeemable factors it's just HUE HUE SHOCK HUMOR much like the rest of the show. I used to really enjoy family guy back around season one to four but recently I dunno like I said they seem to focus too much on gross out and shock sure the show always kind of did but that they seem to lean on that more then ever now.

It's just another show suffering from the Simpsons curse longer the show goes on worse it gets and it never seems to end no matter how bad it gets.

Huh maybe 8 to 12 seasons is a big too much I guess i'll have to watch some of the older seasons to find out when I stopped enjoying it.
    Last edited by smackyslap; 2017-06-17 at 01:18 PM.

I can't stand the Goldmans.