Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    He's correct, not the friends.

Essentially, by being born we've all entered into an unspoken contract that lies are okay and truth is what we want it to be. This includes directly harming others by lying to them about that fact, and proposing anything else, as being okay.

So long story short, he's living and you're just ruining his game. His definition is correct and your definition is wrong. If you doubt that, see what's written above.

I really wish it wasn't that way but, once it's done to you, you'll understand. Then you'll do it to everyone else.

If you don't think you will, it will only be because it hasn't been really done to you yet.

See this is one of the monsters trying to hurt you. He's just trying to keep you out of the Harem Pool. You can fight back, and be really happy, by sticking your dick into anything that moves at your leisure and pleasure. Use protection though; the next level up is monsters (this same guy is also probably part of next level) who chuck around STDS for fun.

- - - Updated - - -

These guys are both successful and correct, but for different reasons of the spectrum.

Notice one of them told you the truth and one of them lied to you, the liar being the guy suggesting your question has an answer and supports you. As diametrically opposing as they are, they are united in demonstrating that you can manufacture your own reasoning and truth. Which means you're wrong because you're infringing on someone else's truth, not manufacturing your own.
    The other poster and I said the same thing.

No one is exclusive on Tindr. They should know better, and they are probably fucking around too.

Look down. See your dick? If you shove at just one person, you're being exclusive. If you're tossing it at more than one person, then you're not exclusive.

I'm not sure it can be more clear than that.

It's when you wear condoms with the other women.

Deleted
    Why do you care who or how many people your friend bangs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Starting this thread after getting in an argument with my friend. He got angry with me after making him sound like a "piece of shit" his words ....
    He clearly IS a piece of shit.

Exclusive means Exclusive. Just the one, no-one else.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post

A lot of degenerates are fun to hang around with.
    Exactly, most of my other friends just want to never leave their rooms and play video games, and I can't do that all the time.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

He is obviously using the term exclusive like some video game companies do. 3 months of being with only one before putting the unit on others.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why do you care who or how many people your friend bangs?
    Some people have the weird notion that morality matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's emotional exclusivity, and physical exclusivity. The problem is that exclusive relationships expect both, unless you have very specifically set out other boundaries between the two of you. In this case, even just assuming it's all talk with those other girls, your buddy isn't emotionally exclusive, even if he's remaining physically so.

And emotional exclusivity is the one that matters most. I've known people in open relationships, and while they weren't physically exclusive, they WERE emotionally so. I imagine a multiple-partner relationship would have similar expectations; all members have emotional "exclusivity" with each other, and seeking such outside would be "cheating" (though bringing an additional partner in, with everyone's agreement, would not).

Even if he's not dipping his wick with anyone but a single girl at a time, he's not committing to any of them, not really.