Thread: BM in Arenas

BM in Arenas

Hi,

I do realise we just got nerfed in 7.2.5 but I think my dmg is way too low. I'm using these talents as a standard 2v2 setup with healer. Is that any changes you would like to propose?

http://imgur.com/a/XwUXs

Tks in advance

Oh no a class that does nothing except run around passively while its NPC pets PvE people down has damage that is under tuned!

How will PvP survive without it?
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    Oh no a class that does nothing except run around passively while its NPC pets PvE people down has damage that is under tuned!

How will PvP survive without it?
    because other classes are difficult to play. LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    because other classes are difficult to play. LUL
    This. All over! Plus i'm not complaining about the low dmg. Just trying to improve....

Quote Originally Posted by froxyyer View Post
    This. All over! Plus i'm not complaining about the low dmg. Just trying to improve....
    Let's not pretend like BM Hunter isn't the lowest skill-cap class/spec combination this game has ever seen. (Particularly in 2v2 arena.)

Lol. I'm not saying is highly skilled dependent. But i've seen way easier. Have u tried DK Frost or DH Havoc? Ain't that hard to press those 3 buttons

Lol. I'm not saying is highly skilled dependent. But i've seen way easier. Have u tried DK Frost or DH Havoc? Ain't that hard to press those 3 buttons
    Those are also incredibly easy classes, no doubt, but nothing like the 7.2 BM Hunter. They got to produce DH and FDK damage and burst while afking in the corner and using fewer buttons. 7.2.5 has brought BM back to reality, rightfully so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    froxyyer, I don't think you'll get much sympathy from MMO-C'ers for BM. It's been OP and braindead and the most annoying class just about forever.

Backpedaling, jumping, KB-turning half wits getting kills and max dmg with little effort or set up. There's a reason they're called "huntards".

Your dmg has been brought back down to Earth with many of the rest of the specs. That may be hard to take when you've been so used to OP, but you'll have to deal or FotM reroll.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-06-21 at 10:51 PM.

Deleted
    You need to set up your damage properly to be able to dish out a lot of damage in a short time.
    Look up Ravenclaw's 7.2.5. BM hunter pvp guide on YouTube. I remember him having some good tips.

And the damage isn't as faceroll anymore, as with some other classes right now.

Hi,

I do realise we just got nerfed in 7.2.5 but I think my dmg is way too low. I'm using these talents as a standard 2v2 setup with healer. Is that any changes you would like to propose?

http://imgur.com/a/XwUXs

Tks in advance
    use killer cobra.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    You need to set up your damage properly to be able to dish out a lot of damage in a short time.
    Look up Ravenclaw's 7.2.5. BM hunter pvp guide on YouTube. I remember him having some good tips.

And the damage isn't as faceroll anymore, as with some other classes right now.
    Many tks. Cheers

I would personally (granted I play MM in 3's and don't do 2's at all on my hunter) switch Focus Fire to Quick shots and also get rid of Separation Anxiety for either The Beast Within or Wild protector (depending on what you are going against). But again I have not played bm outside of PVE as I pvp as MM.

"Stop playing what i don't like" nice replies m8s
    Blizz needs to bring back the kill command reset talent or give us kill shot. Or i need to find a time machine to go back to MoP

This is your solution, BM scum.