7+ Year Old Account

Crafted Legendary quest after ND gets destroyed

If I accept the Crafted legendary quest while the Nether Disruptor is up, do I have to complete them now or will they stay even after it gets destroyed?

As long as you have the armor commandation wich you get every time the Nether Disrupter is up, you can do the questline. You can also have several armor thingys up and do the quests and crafting as many times as you like after eachother as long as you have a possibility of looting the raidboss(drops from each difficulty) and from mythic dungeons(mythic+)

So yes, you can do it when its not up as well. The only requirement is that you have the Armorcrafters Commandation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    As long as you have the armor commandation wich you get every time the Nether Disrupter is up, you can do the questline. You can also have several armor thingys up and do the quests and crafting as many times as you like after eachother as long as you have a possibility of looting the raidboss(drops from each difficulty) and from mythic dungeons(mythic+)

So yes, you can do it when its not up as well. The only requirement is that you have the Armorcrafters Commandation.
    Thanks for clearing that up :-D

Thanks to sharing this nice information, I really appreciate your thoughts on this subject. I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs.