Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Boss uses shame to teach teen a lesson.

Company owner gave him a job then he steals from him. He decides not to prosecute though.
    Link from the locale news.

http://m.chron.com/neighborhood/wood...#photo-3638383

10+ Year Old Account
    Better than getting a record for it or going to prison for 10 years.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

7+ Year Old Account
    I drove up to 242 to jeer but they already left.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    He stole 30k and the boss let him off with that? I'd break the kids arms and hands. Assuming if I caught them. I fucking hate thieves.
    The kid was down on his luck and was living with his boss. He is also welcome to keep his job if he so wishes.

Boss did a good job of using this as a teachable moment. Restorative justice, anyone?

Never was a fan public shaming. I bet the kid is broken inside and will end up in a bad place.
    You want to help him learn? Make him work twice as much to make the money back, don't torture the kid, you sick bastard!!

He should have beaten the kid and then drove over his hands with the pickup to crush them beyond repair. Then he can't steal anymore.

Stealing from someone who housed you and gave you a job is beyond redemption. A good person would not have done this in the first place. A missed opportunity to stop a scumbag.

A pink moomoo would have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    He should have beaten the kid and then drove over his hands with the pickup to crush them beyond repair. Then he can't steal anymore.

Stealing from someone who housed you and gave you a job is beyond redemption. A good person would not have done this in the first place. A missed opportunity to stop a scumbag.
    You seem like a wonderful human being.

Very few people are beyond redemption, hell our entire prison system was supposedly built upon reforming people (that has long since been lost by the wayside). To purposely maim someone for life is just evil...far more evil that what the kid did.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    You seem like a wonderful human being.

Very few people are beyond redemption, hell our entire prison system was supposedly built upon reforming people (that has long since been lost by the wayside). To purposely maim someone for life is just evil...far more evil that what the kid did.
    People understand brutality. Don't do wrong and you won't be killed or broken. How is that difficult? There is ZERO excuse. Kid was not starving, the guy housed him, and paid him. He isn't 5, he knows right from wrong. He chose wrong, KNOWING its wrong. THEN he posts it on Facebook, like a complete retard, KNOWING other people have posted dumb shit on Facebook before and been caught. It's like impossible level stupid and wrong doing. He's a scumbag, he didn't make a mistake, he made a calculated choice.

At the very least, he should have done this to him on Facebook Live and his friends https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV18kZIBBZA#t=03m16s
    Last edited by Cruor; 2017-06-18 at 04:48 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

you are a down right horrible person. this is not at all reasonable thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    The kid was down on his luck and was living with his boss. He is also welcome to keep his job if he so wishes.
    So he was living with his boss and presumably had many of his expenses covered and didn't *need* the money, and stole from him anyway? I would've let the justice system deal with his ass. Fuck that loser.

7+ Year Old Account
    People understand brutality. Don't do wrong and you won't be killed or broken. How is that difficult? There is ZERO excuse. Kid was not starving, the guy housed him, and paid him. He isn't 5, he knows right from wrong. He chose wrong, KNOWING its wrong. THEN he posts it on Facebook, like a complete retard, KNOWING other people have posted dumb shit on Facebook before and been caught. It's like impossible level stupid and wrong doing. He's a scumbag, he didn't make a mistake, he made a calculated choice.
    teens can barley do basic math he didn't calculate a thing.

10+ Year Old Account

And if he also slept with his wife.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

He would also then be in prison....The world isn't a movie, that kind of shit isn't how any intelligent person would handle themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    teens can barley do basic math he didn't calculate a thing.
    So the average 17 year does not understand right from wrong, and is also so stupid they think its a good idea to post the theft on Facebook? Maybe you were like that, (or still are) and thus sympathize. I knew right from wrong at 17. I was not perfect, nobody is, but I never did anything even close to anything this criminal or stupid, especially from someone trying to help you.

Sorry, but there is no liberal excuse here. He is not mentally handy capped, he is not poor and starving, he wasn't drugged by people and convinced to do it. He is just a bad person, with a side of dumb. All there is to it.

Sorry, but there is no liberal excuse here. He is not mentally handy capped, he is not poor and starving, he wasn't drugged by people and convinced to do it. He is just a bad person, with a side of dumb. All there is to it.
    Says the guy who suggested aggravated assault as punishment for theft.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Says the guy who suggested aggravated assault as punishment for theft.
    He deserves if for what he did. Your method of giving them a hug and telling them its ok does not work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have prosecuted his as if I was stupid enough to hire him the first place. The guys an asshole if he was having trouble maybe the same guy could help him figure something out how unfortunate for all involved.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    So the average 17 year does not understand right from wrong, and is also so stupid they think its a good idea to post the theft on Facebook? Maybe you were like that, (or still are) and thus sympathize. I knew right from wrong at 17. I was not perfect, nobody is, but I never did anything even close to anything this criminal or stupid, especially from someone trying to help you.

most 17 year old's are so stupid they would post stuff like this on facebook and if hes at the point that he has to live with his boss he probably doesn't have a good grasp of right and wrong, where are his parents? as for sympathizing with him i don't give a hoot what reason he took the money it was an dick thing to do but i believe in rehabilitation not punishment.

- - - Updated - - -

He deserves if for what he did. Your method of giving them a hug and telling them its ok does not work.
    punishment does not solve crime in any way shape or form. look at american re offenders compared to other country's rehabilitation works punishment does not.