Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
    You used to have a way to disable the specs you didn't want. That seems to only be available for fury as the icons for Arms and Prot do not work. Have you changed how to stop it from loading for those two specs?
    I'll check the icons and make sure they are working correctly.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    UPDATE 6/19/17 v1.0.3

    Fury


    - Execute will no longer appear above 20% health

    YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE
    Thank you, however it is still occurring in a different situation - while pvp'ing the execute icon comes up if I am below 20% not the enemy. I don't think it happens in PVE as I didn't notice it in ToS last night - perhaps its based on Target of Target?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Grimlock View Post
    Thank you, however it is still occurring in a different situation - while pvp'ing the execute icon comes up if I am below 20% not the enemy. I don't think it happens in PVE as I didn't notice it in ToS last night - perhaps its based on Target of Target?
    I'll take a look and see whats going on

  4. #24
    It appears that Execute is not handled properly when you have T19 and Frothing without the class legendary ring. It continues to suggest RB over FS.

  5. #25

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Grimlock View Post
    Thank you, however it is still occurring in a different situation - while pvp'ing the execute icon comes up if I am below 20% not the enemy. I don't think it happens in PVE as I didn't notice it in ToS last night - perhaps its based on Target of Target?
    this problem still exists,when I was doing mage tower challenge, itl suggests me to use execute when I was below 20% health while the boss has 30% health.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
    You used to have a way to disable the specs you didn't want. That seems to only be available for fury as the icons for Arms and Prot do not work. Have you changed how to stop it from loading for those two specs?
    I'll fix the toggles.

  8. #28
    Dreadlord MORGATH99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SOMEWHERE ONLY SHE KNOWS
    Posts
    978
    7.2.5 means this profile prioritize skills for ppl with T20 both bonus ? or is this still usable by ppl who dont have T20 stuff ? do i need to use a 7.2 profile ?
    im new to TMW world

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    7.2.5 means this profile prioritize skills for ppl with T20 both bonus ? or is this still usable by ppl who dont have T20 stuff ? do i need to use a 7.2 profile ?
    im new to TMW world
    This is updated to be the dps rotation for 7.2.5 with or without specific bonuses and gear. I build these profiles to work under all circumstances

  10. #30
    Dreadlord MORGATH99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    SOMEWHERE ONLY SHE KNOWS
    Posts
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    This is updated to be the dps rotation for 7.2.5 with or without specific bonuses and gear. I build these profiles to work under all circumstances
    ty for the answer

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    UPDATE 6/26/17 v1.0.4

    Fury


    - Rampage will no longer be suggested during Execute phase
    I tried your 1.04 and its reverted to suggesting execute above 20% again. Not quite sure why. 1.03 for me is fine.

  12. #32
    This needs a MAJOR re-work, it seems to be putting bloodthirst first over everything else meaning bloodthirst gets hit more than raging blow/rampage mean your missing out on a hell of a lot of damage.
    Last edited by Nickeh; 2017-06-28 at 08:00 PM.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminarium View Post
    I tried your 1.04 and its reverted to suggesting execute above 20% again. Not quite sure why. 1.03 for me is fine.
    I made a quick fix to this. There was a small error in the health tracker targeting the player and not the target.

    UPDATE 6/28/17

    Fury

    - Fixed targeting conditions for Execute to prevent it appearing above 20% health

    YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickeh View Post
    This needs a MAJOR re-work, it seems to be putting bloodthirst first over everything else meaning bloodthirst gets hit more than raging blow/rampage mean your missing out on a hell of a lot of damage.
    This is something that comes up now and then but when I compare the data from logs, rotation guides and sims they all point to using BT over RB in nearly every situation.

    As for Rampage, it being used more than that will happen only due to the nature of Rage generation. There are moments where you are just out of range to use the ability, but using the BT puts you in range. Auto attacks happen as well but I don't take that rage generation into account since it is random.

    If you open the tmw edit mode (/tmw) you will see the priority on the left. Starting at the bottom and going up will show the importance of spells and Rampage is several spell slots higher than BT, which is third to last in priority.

    RB will deal more damage during Enrage and that is largely why you want to use BT before if it means you crit, get enraged and then hit twice as hard with RB than before.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post

    This is something that comes up now and then but when I compare the data from logs, rotation guides and sims they all point to using BT over RB in nearly every situation.

    As for Rampage, it being used more than that will happen only due to the nature of Rage generation. There are moments where you are just out of range to use the ability, but using the BT puts you in range. Auto attacks happen as well but I don't take that rage generation into account since it is random.

    If you open the tmw edit mode (/tmw) you will see the priority on the left. Starting at the bottom and going up will show the importance of spells and Rampage is several spell slots higher than BT, which is third to last in priority.

    RB will deal more damage during Enrage and that is largely why you want to use BT before if it means you crit, get enraged and then hit twice as hard with RB than before.
    Hey chesder, really appreciate the detailed explaining and I do apologise if my message came across a bit hostle. I have another question, how would I edit the priotity list myself? I've tried looking myself with the insutructions you provided and other people asking the same sort of question but no anvil. I can't seem to find anywhere to set the opactity either.

    Keep up the good work

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickeh View Post
    Hey chesder, really appreciate the detailed explaining and I do apologise if my message came across a bit hostle. I have another question, how would I edit the priotity list myself? I've tried looking myself with the insutructions you provided and other people asking the same sort of question but no anvil. I can't seem to find anywhere to set the opactity either.

    Keep up the good work
    To edit the priority of spells you simply need to right click the Meta Icon for the rotation and move the icons around. Each spell is set to show at specific times but in the order that they appear in the list top down.

    UPDATE 7/1/17 v1.0.5

    Protection

    - Added a swing timer overlay when using the Devastator talent
    - Demoralizing Shout and Spell Reflect now have buff timers when active

    YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

  16. #36
    A rend tracker for Arms would be cool !

  17. #37

  18. #38
    I'm wanting to use TMW in Fury but not in Prot, how do I turn it off for just that spec?
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    I'm wanting to use TMW in Fury but not in Prot, how do I turn it off for just that spec?
    On the bottom left of your screen is a small WoW logo. Mouse over that and icons will appear. Simply click the prot icon and it will toggle that part of profile off.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    On the bottom left of your screen is a small WoW logo. Mouse over that and icons will appear. Simply click the prot icon and it will toggle that part of profile off.
    Thank you! I'd actually noticed that icon recently and had no idea what addon it was part of or what it did
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •