Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    Michael Jackson was legendary, Freddie Mercury was legendary, Elvis was legendary, David Bowie was legendary but beyonce will never be close to being legendary in my book. Her music is garbage. She's like apple products which are utter garbage as well but people will still pay out the ass to buy them simply because of the name, nothing more.
    So she is legendary but you don't like her. Got it.

Its pointless to deny her fame even if you don't like her.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Beyonce? She did that survivor song some time ago. So, she's still around?

7+ Year Old Account
    she really isnt "legendary" but ye, congratz i guess.

lol at the posts here tho.
    i dont like her music either, but calling her completely talentless and garbage is idiotic.

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    I only liked her in austin powers 3.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    So she is legendary but you don't like her. Got it.

Its pointless to deny her fame even if you don't like her.
    you can be right, in the fact she is legendary but then you automatically put the other 4 people into a much higher tier you need a word that makes legendary look like shit, otherwise you're wrong, she's not in their league.

EDIT: notice how OP has essentially trolled his own thread with poor choice of title, if you'd just said beyonce no-one would of bat an eye-lid, now you decided to use "legendary" this thread is now about if beyonce is legendary or not no-one will remember anything about her giving birth.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2017-06-19 at 02:12 AM.

lmao when she revealed her first pregnancy during her performance of love on top in like 2011 as if she was carrying the child of jesus i totally lost all respect for her

"Heh, LEGENDARY? More like SHIT! HEH, Beyonce WHO?"

This site's userbase is pretty stupid tbh fam
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

I don't really know why this needs to be a thread, so to speak, as it's not actually discussing an artistic work of Beyonce's. You're free to make a thread about Beyonce's music, though, if you want. Closing.

As for my personal opinion: she's a good pop singer. Better than most pop singers. Lemonade was a brilliant album. She's a great vocalist. But I don't know that she'll ever rise above the label of "pop". Michael Jackson, whose name has been mentioned more than once here, was the proclaimed "King of Pop," but transcended even that label to be, essentially, the king of music in the 80s and much of the 90s.