Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    <3 that's the felplague we love
    Wow 3 compliments in one month. I'm flattered :3
    Everyone is being so nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Ding 110, hit a PVP tower for 880+ boots while waiting for brawl. Get ilevel 900 chest from brawl chest, flying out to next tower for 880+ waist and queue up for TWing. Get waist when queue pops, chain down 5 TWing dungeons in 40 minutes, get 2 ilevel 900 items from broken shore WB, notice I only need one more quest for emissary... fine, I finish that and get Kiljaeden's burning wish... nice. Get 895 head piece from TWing box. I'm barely 2 hours at 110 and have 7 ilevel 880+ items. 2 relics, no progress in class hall cuz of invasion leveling.

Sure, i'll join your Catherdral of light dungeon that I've never seen cuz there has never been a point in going in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

did a +12 Cathedral with a 915 resto Druid that didn't know to go inside the shield on chaotic energy. was pretty lit

I haven't read this whole thread, but would like to just say: I have completed m+20s in time and I still get lost in lower Kara. Fuck that place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meerkatz View Post
    I haven't read this whole thread, but would like to just say: I have completed m+20s in time and I still get lost in lower Kara. Fuck that place.
    I have always said that bringing back a rehashed Kara would be a big mistake, but they didn't wanna listen.

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR View Post
    Well the game does allow it. I got to ~900 just from the Demon Island Place and haven't done a dungeon since the expansion launched. I could join most standard groups I imagine, but I in all honesty could count the amount of bosses that I actually know the tactics to on one hand.

You could always check people's armouries, and view their Statistics to see how many times they've completed each dungeon. If the armoury still lets you do that, actually; I remember Blizz removed ~80% of the content from it.
    Agreed 100% with you. I can step on the island, do a few quests and I'm easily 850. Grind out a bit more and 900 is basically handed to me from a vendor.

Blizzard no longer cares about their players or their games, they care about profit. Even their last report was "Better than expected revenue" not a peep about the quality of the game or happiness of the players.

Really though, this game no longer is for those that wish to "work" for their gear; the game is now for the casual player who may sub when new content is out, play it for a month or two, unsub, then come back later on during the next patch. They may occasionally throw a grind in that makes it look like you'll fall behind if you don't do it, but even that is easy to catch up on. Once you hit AK 40, which isn't even hard to do for a new player thanks to the decrease in time per AK level, leveling any weapon is pathetically easy. Likewise, the content is so watered down and easy, especially on LFR difficulty, that literally anyone can see it.

Basically, Blizzard has ruined the game all in favor of inclusiveness.