Thread: lol trolling?

Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    lol trolling?

    you need to define what trolling actually is instead of just saying something is trolling because you dont like what people say

  2. #2
    Your thread didn't make any logical sense.

  3. #3
    Merely a Setback det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    27,305
    I think you really want to get banned today.

    PM a global mod if you have issues with their decisions to infract you. I found the way you started the topic you got infracted for as lame and vague as what you do here now.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think you really want to get banned today.

    PM a global mod if you have issues with their decisions to infract you. I found the way you started the topic you got infracted for as lame and vague as what you do here now.
    how will pm help to define what trolling is? seem like trolling is dependant on what people think of what you say rather than what trolling actually is here!!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    how will pm help to define what trolling is? seem like trolling is dependant on what people think of what you say rather than what trolling actually is here!!
    Why not ask the person that says you are trolling instead of making a topic about it.

  6. #6
    Welcome to mmo champion. If you don't agree with them, it means you're a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I have not quit, and I probably earn more than you, kiddo.
    - Watch out, we got a badass over here. el oh el

  7. #7
    The Lightbringer matheney2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Mex
    Posts
    3,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    how will pm help to define what trolling is? seem like trolling is dependant on what people think of what you say rather than what trolling actually is here!!
    You're right it's a huge conspiracy, but I've already said too much!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Why not ask the person that says you are trolling instead of making a topic about it.
    BECAUSE MOD MAKE THE RULES, THEY DON'T DEFINE WHAT TROLLING IS THEY JUST SAY SOMETHING IS TROLLING WHEN THEY DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SAY thats it!!!!

  9. #9
    Stop trolling.

  10. #10
    Dreadlord Laubman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The 4th Dimension.
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    Stop trolling.
    /sign (tenchars)
    The Scrapbot doesn't allow me to be in Beta. So I have to write it like this.

  11. #11
    Merely a Setback det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    27,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    how will pm help to define what trolling is? seem like trolling is dependant on what people think of what you say rather than what trolling actually is here!!
    Here is your answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Why not ask the person that says you are trolling instead of making a topic about it.

    Or just google it? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    BECAUSE MOD MAKE THE RULES, THEY DON'T DEFINE WHAT TROLLING IS THEY JUST SAY SOMETHING IS TROLLING WHEN THEY DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SAY thats it!!!!
    Trolling to me is something to anger other people with ..well, anything that they can think of.
    If you create a bait, you are a troll.

    So ehm, why are you speaking in capslock.

  13. #13
    Merely a Setback det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    27,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Welcome to mmo champion. If you don't agree with them, it means you're a troll.
    Do you even know what topic the guy made and got infracted for?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Welcome to mmo champion. If you don't agree with them, it means you're a troll.
    This

    /10char

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    you need to define what trolling actually is instead of just saying something is trolling because you dont like what people say
    It's a new SJW tactic. I've seen it being employed a couple of times now. They usually call you a troll because they're incapable of admitting people can have different opinions than them.

    Then they dismiss you as just another troll, invalidating your opinions because they deem them unreal. It's a very sad phenomena.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Trolling to me is something to anger other people with ..well, anything that they can think of.
    If you create a bait, you are a troll.

    So ehm, why are you speaking in capslock.
    Maybe he feels trolled, who made him angry ? you? maybe you're the troll.

    your logic is flawless

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    It's a new SJW tactic. I've seen it being employed a couple of times now. They usually call you a troll because they're incapable of admitting people can have different opinions than them.
    Then they dismiss you as just another troll, invalidating your opinions because they deem them unreal. It's a very sad phenomena.
    Isn't SJW fairly new whilst trolling has been going on for well, pretty much since the net started.

    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Maybe he feels trolled, who made him angry ? you? maybe you're the troll.
    your logic is flawless
    No clue what happened tbh, neither why his response is mostly in caps.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Do you even know what topic the guy made and got infracted for?
    I GOT INFRACTED FOR SAYING WHITE PEOPLE ARE STUPID IF THEY CLAIM TO BE NATIVE AMERICANS?¤"!#r4#"?2+´234563W45HJURTN

    how is the troling?????

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    I GOT INFRACTED FOR SAYING WHITE PEOPLE ARE STUPID IF THEY CLAIM TO BE NATIVE AMERICANS?¤"!#r4#"?2+´234563W45HJURTN

    how is the troling?????
    Be careful. You don't want to poke the SJW nest with insults like those.

  19. #19
    Elemental Lord Sicari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    you need to define what trolling actually is instead of just saying something is trolling because you dont like what people say

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...es_infractions
    Discussing moderator based actions

    Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.

    If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message.

    Bans can now be appealed. More information on how to do that is provided in the private message you'll receive when banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning

  20. #20
    Asking how arabs and africans can be Germans is a stupid and bait question just to talk about race which is a forbidden topic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •