Thread: lol trolling?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...es_infractions
    Discussing moderator based actions

Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message.

Bans can now be appealed. More information on how to do that is provided in the private message you'll receive when banned.
    This. This is the answer. There isn't any more that needs to be said really.

don't post insipid threads and you wont have to worry about that. whenever someone moans about getting slapped with an infraction I look at why they got it and more often than not it's justified. which is why I roll my eyes at this lack of introspection the OP is demonstrating, it's so common that it's a trope at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well, at least I looked up where Riga is. It is in Lettland. You sure did know about "korean "minjok", one people, one race." - so why should I not assume you know interesting things about Riga?
    WTF is lettland? Yes, I know about minjok because I know koreans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disagreement has nothing to do with trolling. Trolling is about expressing or phrasing things in a way intended to be inflammatory, upsetting, or offensive to other people. If efforts are made to be constructive and/or civil about said opinion, it is unlikely to be judged as trolling.

That said, this thread is just being used to complain about mod actions, which is not allowed. Either ask the mod or user who said you were trolling for clarification, or PM a mod to ask them to open an appeal. If you have complaints about moderation, go to a super.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |