Thread: lol trolling?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    I GOT INFRACTED FOR SAYING WHITE PEOPLE ARE STUPID IF THEY CLAIM TO BE NATIVE AMERICANS?¤"!#r4#"?2+´234563W45HJURTN
    how is the troling?????
    Maybe it's not on what you say but how you say it.
    Speaking in caps and adding random @#$(@$#%* to your texts isn't helpful in relaying information to others and they might think you are fooling them intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Be careful. You don't want to poke the SJW nest with insults like those.
    This is actual trolling : off-topic talk into something unrelated and trying to get those offended to reply and take the bait.
    Last edited by Hanablossom; 2017-06-18 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Isn't SJW fairly new whilst trolling has been going on for well, pretty much since the net started.

No clue what happened tbh, neither why his response is mostly in caps.
    He's angry because he feels like white people are stupid if they claim to be native americans.. but someone doesn't

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Asking how arabs and africans can be Germans is a stupid and bait question just to talk about race which is a forbidden topic.
    Hardly stupid if the concept of nationality is closely tied to ethnicity and race as it is in some cultures, such as the korean "minjok", one people, one race. Now, I don't know how if the OP lives in such a culture but it's a perfecly valid question if you grew up in such a culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    I GOT INFRACTED FOR SAYING WHITE PEOPLE ARE STUPID IF THEY CLAIM TO BE NATIVE AMERICANS?¤"!#r4#"?2+´234563W45HJURTN

how is the troling?????
    The line under the infraction read that it was related to the thread you created "infracted - forbidden topics" - or so I understood it - and your thread got locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Hardly stupid if the concept of nationality is closely tied to ethnicity and race as it is in some cultures, such as the korean "minjok", one people, one race. Now, I don't know how if the OP lives in such a culture but it's a perfecly valid question if you grew up in such a culture.
    OP isn't looking to have a philosophical debate over this. It's just the usual "refugees can't integrate" which just devolves into race debate except this time it was that from the start and the mod saw because it was obvious.

How about OP would have made an effort to write his intentions clearly and concisely? Instead of needing people who don't know him to do a translation and interpretation? His location is Riga. Do we need to extrapolate from all that?

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    How about OP would have made an effort to write his intentions clearly and concisely? Instead of needing people who don't know him to do a translation and interpretation? His location is Riga. Do we need to extrapolate from all that?
    The fuck do I know? I don't even know where riga is. I just responded to dug saying it's a stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...es_infractions
    Discussing moderator based actions

Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message.

Bans can now be appealed. More information on how to do that is provided in the private message you'll receive when banned.
    This. This is the answer. There isn't any more that needs to be said really.

The fuck do I know? I don't even know where riga is. I just responded to dug saying it's a stupid question.
    Well, at least I looked up where Riga is. It is in Lettland. You sure did know about "korean "minjok", one people, one race." - so why should I not assume you know interesting things about Riga?

don't post insipid threads and you wont have to worry about that. whenever someone moans about getting slapped with an infraction I look at why they got it and more often than not it's justified. which is why I roll my eyes at this lack of introspection the OP is demonstrating, it's so common that it's a trope at this point.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well, at least I looked up where Riga is. It is in Lettland. You sure did know about "korean "minjok", one people, one race." - so why should I not assume you know interesting things about Riga?
    WTF is lettland? Yes, I know about minjok because I know koreans.

Disagreement has nothing to do with trolling. Trolling is about expressing or phrasing things in a way intended to be inflammatory, upsetting, or offensive to other people. If efforts are made to be constructive and/or civil about said opinion, it is unlikely to be judged as trolling.

That said, this thread is just being used to complain about mod actions, which is not allowed. Either ask the mod or user who said you were trolling for clarification, or PM a mod to ask them to open an appeal. If you have complaints about moderation, go to a super.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara