Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    So glad I only do M+ with people I know.

Deleted
    its because of the wowprogress changes. I made a similar thread about this (didnt see yours first) where I explain the problem:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ges-bad-impact

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    other games deal with this ruthlessly and fast
    Where's your proof for that claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Im pretty sure its neither selective memory nor short term variance , i did like 9 runs? 3 afkers , 4 rage quiters for literally no reason (the runs were perfect) , i had to finish two of my +10 stones with 4 people.

I have never faced so many trolls at once , people right now die and they just get pissed and leave or if something doesnt go their way they just quit , mythic+ is now pure aids for those who pug with their stones and it used to be much more fun before the new patch , i think the new changes on depleted stones made the matter worse because people dont even feel any guilt about ruining your stone or your fun.

Blizzard has chosen the wrong way to fix the mythic+ problem and they have made the whole thing really annoying , other games like league of legends punish afkers and trolls , i think blizzard should punish harshly those who ruin other people's game , it is retarded to join a stone and expect EVERYTHING to go your way , if ur gonna leave on the first mistake then you shouldnt even consider to join the group , i had someone who left my group BECAUSE I DECIDED TO PULL THE TRASH AND HE USED HIS CDS ON THEM AND DIDNT HAVE ANY FOR THE BOSS AND I WAS TERRIBLE FOR DOING THIS. My stone is down to +9 from +13 because of 4 trolls in a row , it starts to remind me of lol , please dont make wow like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard should either completely remove mythic+ or decrease their influence ALOT on pve gear (right now its the fastest way to gear up , faster even than mythic raiding) , at its current state it should have as influence on gear as the brawl challenge or the mage tower , it should be a pure challenge for progress hunters and not a gear up method.

And while you are at it , remove warforged , legendaries and titanforged aswell.
    Yup this first week under the new system has been pure cancer from start to finish.

The key depletion being removed is even more of an incentive for players to think ah what the hell i am quitting.

The AP you get is redundent and the down to one chest for most keys achievable by the average player sucks.

Join a guild or play with friends.

Pugging M+ is too risky. Face the consequences.

Deleted
    If Blizzard would implement something in der API for websites like wowprogress to track the leaving status, then we could at least check that.
    Just an idea: The first person who DC´s or leaved the group can be tracked. On the other hand you have some counter that counts your leaves. I dont care if its officially implemented in the UI or through wowprogress profile pages. But something like this would be good.

Mythic + isn't worth spamming anymore so a lot of the good m+ players do 1 key with their guild a week and call it

I personally only ever run M+ with guildies and friends so fortunately do not suffer from this situation often. However, the few times I have pugged I was occasionally had this happen. It seems like Blizzard should either punish people for leaving or maybe have a system where when someone queues it shows (along with ilvl etc) if they have left a M+ early and how often. They could implement a 'vote to abandon key' system so if people all decide it cannot be finished noone gets this reputation, but otherwise the first person to leave gets a black mark. Then other people can police the system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zechs-cenarius View Post
    Disagree. The current system of gearing via mythic+ is fine but I do agree with you that blizzard needs to start severely punishing those that quit timed runs. There was a prot pally, can't remember the name, that would join different mythic+ runs and when the key is used would drop out of the group.
    I admit, there have been a few times where I queued up as a Tank for mythic+ and something comes up right after the key is used and I have to go.

You wouldn't believe the amount of vitriol some people are capable of sending your way. I got death threats a few times, and when I whispered them back I just said something came up, but they kept on calling me all sorts of hateful stuff.

People need to realize, life happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I admit, there have been a few times where I queued up as a Tank for mythic+ and something comes up right after the key is used and I have to go.

You wouldn't believe the amount of vitriol some people are capable of sending your way. I got death threats a few times, and when I whispered them back I just said something came up, but they kept on calling me all sorts of hateful stuff.

People need to realize, life happens.
    Indeed Jay. I had to leave a Mythic + Halfway because a family member had passed and the amount of vile hate I got was disgusting. Explained the situation calmly and got responses like "good, they deserved to die". Fucking sickening isn't it?

I have never had anybody go afk or leave on a run. 1 dc, but it was the keystone holder so probably not trolling his own key. The closest to trolling I have dealt with was a new tank that cleared about 30% more trash then we needed because he hadn't tankes it and didn't know what to pull or skip.

As for the OP I have seen enough oh their threads to feel comfortable thinking it has to do with them.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

After running around 600ish mythic+s, i only had that happen to me like 3 times. 1 was probably a 'rage quitter'\'fake dc', since he kept whining all the time, the other 2 were probably just unfortunate dcs or emergency issues since the runs were going perfectly.

Granted, i rarely go into full pugs, i play with guildies, usually filling 1-2 open spots, or boosting keys, wtv.

That being said, op has been unlucky, but actually suggesting REMOVING the best feature implemented in WoW in the past 10 years is probably the most asinine thing i read on mmo-c.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    but actually suggesting REMOVING the best feature implemented in WoW in the past 10 years is probably the most asinine thing i read on mmo-c.
    Transmog is the best feature, by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    other games like league of legends punish afkers and trolls , i think blizzard should punish harshly those who ruin other people's game
    I've been saying WoW should use DOTA2's Low Priority queue system for years. The deserter debuff is simply not enough. If you quit a dungeon too many times in a week, you should be penalized for it, ESPECIALLY in M+ runs where there are consequences for the other players(keystone degrading).

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The solution is crazy simple - don't PuG with your key, or like, ever. PuGs suck, so much rage comes from something that is easily avoided.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2017-06-19 at 09:19 PM.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

1. Make friends
    2. Queue with friends
    3. Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    That just makes you a cunt, and makes no difference to blizzard. Grow up.
    If enough people start doing it, then we can make a difference.

I urge wow players who don't like the changes Blizzard forced on us with the new mythic+ system to join M10+ groups and deplete keys on purpose, as a protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    If enough people start doing it, then we can make a difference.
    The only difference you can make is:

1. Deter more players from pugging m+ therefore cementing it as an activity done by guilds / closed circles of friends (the fact you can cycle keys without having to reach out because you ran out of them already pushed the community in this direction).

2. Improbable, but possible, force Blizzard to finally implement leaver penalty in m+. I wouldn't mind. Why do we have it in meaningless content like heroic dungeons but not in ones where participation actually matters.

So yeah, good luck.