Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have a 3770k @ 4.6, 16gb of 2133mhz, ssd and a GTX 1080.

With sliders @ 7 fps still drops below 60 in Suramar.

WoW is very poorly coded, ultra @ 10 is not realistic goal at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I am pretty sure the X only refers to the cooler or factory OC MSI puts on it. As far as nVidia goes there are only 2 GPUs, the 1060 3GB and the 1060 6GB. The 3GB has a few other things cut from it as well. If the 6GB is cheaper, definitely grab it. You don't need a fancy GPU Cooler designed for the higher end cards on a 1060, unless you just want bragging rights over other 1060 owners, but I don't think anyone is buying a 1060 for bragging rights.
    Ahhhhh thanks for the info. I had google'ed the difference but didn't know if the OCing was actually useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ahhhhh thanks for the info. I had google'ed the difference but didn't know if the OCing was actually useful.
    OCing your GPU can be useful, but honestly, you can do it yourself and get at least the same results as those factory OCs. Again though, generally speaking, even the lower end coolers on the 1050s/1060s are THE SAME cooler used on the low end 1080/1080tis that generate much more heat. So even with a lower end cooler on a 1060 you can still do a pretty decent OC, often exceeding the factory OC cards, yourself, if that's your thing.