Question TellMeWhen round icons - ElvUI DK rune sorting

TellMeWhen:
    Is there a way to get round / retextured icons without having to make custom textures for everything?
    "why aren't you using WA?" I'm just not.

ElvUI:
    7.2.5 changed rune sorting in the basic UI. It now lists them from left to right based on time remaining. Currently ElvUI doesn't do this by default. Is it a setting I'm not seeing or do I have to wait for them to patch it in? Or is it maybe impossible for them to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    TellMeWhen:
    Is there a way to get round / retextured icons without having to make custom textures for everything?
    "why aren't you using WA?" I'm just not.

ElvUI:
    7.2.5 changed rune sorting in the basic UI. It now lists them from left to right based on time remaining. Currently ElvUI doesn't do this by default. Is it a setting I'm not seeing or do I have to wait for them to patch it in? Or is it maybe impossible for them to do?
    Impossible ? Highly unlikely.
    Just needs someone willing, since their own is obviously far enough from the default as to not inherit that behaviour.
    Personally I am surprised it took this long, since the last format only made sense in my opinion when you had the different rune types.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Impossible ? Highly unlikely.
    Just needs someone willing, since their own is obviously far enough from the default as to not inherit that behaviour.
    Personally I am surprised it took this long, since the last format only made sense in my opinion when you had the different rune types.
    Yeah I totally agree. Currently I'm using a tellmewhen icon that just displays rune number and cooldown to next rune. It's a ghetto solution but still much easier to quickly see what I have to work with than ElvUI default. Still would prefer new method.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Yeah I totally agree. Currently I'm using a tellmewhen icon that just displays rune number and cooldown to next rune. It's a ghetto solution but still much easier to quickly see what I have to work with than ElvUI default. Still would prefer new method.
    Expect it has been done in WeakAuras already.
    Worth checking wago.io.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.