Bug wings T20 / s3-4 Warlock. WTF ?

When i equipped first T20 on PTR, i saw a strange bug with the wings. Like it was not clipped well. I thought, well it's ok it's juste PTR, it will never make it to live.

I just changed my transmog today into the PVP warlock set Season 3-4. Imagine my surprise when i saw this again :

Two sort of ugly spheres at the end of the wings, not clipping well, and not even in line with the rest of my Orc's body.

Since it seems it has never been corrected, maybe it's not a bug ?
    So my question is : is this intended ? Is this how the wings should look ?

Because it's freaking ugly and far from what we had with t6 :

They look even worse on a blood elf female. The ball joints come out of my warlock's chest when they flap. It makes a hideous helmet that you'd only wear for the wings absolutely unacceptable.

It's even more hilarious they're rehashed and couldn't get them right. All they had to do was polish the old design, putting out old tier was a really poor thing to do. Yes I realize blizz rehashes a lot of content.. still, pretty piss poor imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    It's even more hilarious they're rehashed and couldn't get them right. All they had to do was polish the old design, putting out old tier was a really poor thing to do. Yes I realize blizz rehashes a lot of content.. still, pretty piss poor imo.
    They should have had the wings attached to the shoulders, not the helm, at least then it would have been an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Aestereal View Post
    They look even worse on a blood elf female. The ball joints come out of my warlock's chest when they flap. It makes a hideous helmet that you'd only wear for the wings absolutely unacceptable.
    Pokes out for male and female undead too. So random orange melons pop out of their chests.

Maybe someone could make a topic on this subject on NA forums ? I don't have any NA accounts so i can't. But i wanna wear my T20...