Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    I'm hard pressed to believe a forum moderator when people clearly earned the new legendaries from saved caches in both 7.1.5 and 7.2.5. Blizzard wants to communicate this so people don't hoard caches but it's never worked that way.
    They also said previously (7.1 iirc) that they wouldn't, but they were wrong on that. Whether or not a blue on the forum has the correct info or not, it's still a blizzard employee saying it with nobody else saying otherwise -- And again that person was wrong. Saying it this time that it won't happen is hard to believe, so it's easier to just stockpile them now and you'll lose nothing over it.

They've fucked up caches previously(and did again this time, considering saved caches contained new legendaries, which this bluepost says they wouldn't), so I'm saving mine. Not like you lose anything by waiting until Tomb opens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    They have never said this.
    Yes, they have.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Just save them. It's 1 day away and it hurts nothing. Obviously there are bugs or coding issues shown in that the last 2 patches this has been a thing Blizzard has said you won't be able to get new legendaries from saved emissary caches just to have players show they did just that.

I would suggest waiting on turning in today's (and yesterday's if you haven't already) emissary for a guarantied chance though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They've fucked up caches previously(and did again this time, considering saved caches contained new legendaries, which this bluepost says they wouldn't), so I'm saving mine. Not like you lose anything by waiting until Tomb opens.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they have.
    That says 970 legendaries which is true, they contain 940 legendaries at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Blizzard has said you won't be able to get new legendaries from saved emissary caches
    Would you mind linking a bluepost that says this?

I've been saving a few but since 7.2.5 hit and not before as it was pointless. I also saved up 3 emissary quests and 1k legionfall supplies to open after Tomb is released to test my theory on getting a 970 legendary. Then I'll go back and open the ones I've been saving since 7.2.5 dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    That says 970 legendaries which is true, they contain 940 legendaries at the moment.
    It also says new legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    I've been saving a few but since 7.2.5 hit and not before as it was pointless. I also saved up 3 emissary quests and 1k legionfall supplies to open after Tomb is released to test my theory on getting a 970 legendary. Then I'll go back and open the ones I've been saving since 7.2.5 dropped.
    You don't know that.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2017-06-19 at 09:49 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Or just complete the 3 emissaries, and don't turn them in until tomorrow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    Not sure about emissary caches, but i've been saving my Legionfall War Supplies /1000 to turn in for the caches tomorrow, as those have been a pretty good source of legendaries for me.
    Where do you turn in the Legionfall War Supplies for the caches?

It also says new legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't know that.
    Blizz confirmed new legendaries and 970s wouldn't drop if you saved caches before 7.2.5 so yeah I do know that.

Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    Blizz confirmed new legendaries and 970s wouldn't drop if you saved caches before 7.2.5 so yeah I do know that.
    Yes, they confirmed that, and they were wrong. People got new legendaries from the saved caches, so it seems likely that it's also possible to get 970s from saved caches.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Yes, they confirmed that, and they were wrong. People got new legendaries from the saved caches, so it seems likely that it's also possible to get 970s from saved caches.
    Yeah and they could have put a hidden hotfix on that so I'm not taking that chance until tomb is released.

Deleted
    Any american players who may have saved their chests able to confirm what I'm asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Any american players who may have saved their chests able to confirm what I'm asking?
    Just got the new 970 ring from caches i saved up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elynos View Post
    Just got the new 970 ring from caches i saved up
    That's fine and all but I was wondering if you got any of the quest items needed to actually upgrade a legendary from saved up caches.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    That's fine and all but I was wondering if you got any of the quest items needed to actually upgrade a legendary from saved up caches.
    According to people on discord, yes.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I got nothing from saved up caches, or legionfall caches. Only things I've gotten them from so far are 20 from m+ cache, and 5, 5, and 6 from my emissary caches I turned in today.