Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeyser View Post
    It happened in 2012, also. And it's not just restricted to Reps.

https://thinkprogress.org/billionair...s-37ee4d37c296

http://truthfeed.com/ceo-of-grubhub-...-resign/35046/

Is what it is. /shrug
    Not going to work my friend. They will just hand wave your claims away. A definite "A+" for effort though.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    https://www.upguard.com/breaches/the-rnc-files

An RNC data firm called Deep Root Analytics left a massive cache of voter information unsecured on an Amazon server exposed to the internet and accessible by basically anyone with the address.

The data included names, dates of birth, addresses, phone numbers, voter registration details, voting records, from 2008 and 2012, as well as 2016 data from Ohio and Florida. The database also included ethnicity, religion, and other analytics done on Deep Root Analytics' part.

The analytics included ratings of how likely someone was to support a particular policy, with 46 policy categories.

This breach includes almost every single person who is registered to vote in the US.
    Whoops. I guess someone isn't making bonus this year. Hopefully the DNC got this info (or will get it soon) and take advantage of it.

we seriously need to take over the driver's seat from these grandparents on their first computer types that are everywhere in the governmental bureaucracy they are clearly incapable of handling their jobs in the 21st century.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

So now we'll they stop with the whole republicans hacked the election and realize it's a wide bi partisan issue?

I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of hysteria this thread is getting. Surely, we can generate the outrage of something like YouTube videos, adultery sites being hacked, etc.?

Regardless, that's a good data set--I hope it finds its way into my hands free of charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    we seriously need to take over the driver's seat from these grandparents on their first computer types that are everywhere in the governmental bureaucracy they are clearly incapable of handling their jobs in the 21st century.
    It is very bad out there for Seniors. During college I worked Part Time doing emergency repair on personal systems. I would say that 90% of my clients were Seniors, they would call for all sorts of stupid things like not being able to connect to the WiFi. However, one of the biggest things were that they would fall for calls from the so called, "Microsoft Tech Support". The last case I did, "MS Tech Support" called, got the ladys Credit Card info and charged her $300 to install the free version of Avast on her PC. I felt very bad for her.

All of that secure data on a non governmental server. It's like something a Clinton did that sparked 800 investigations and got Trump elected but the key difference is it's not something could have happened but rather it did. But.. nothing to see here..

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I guess you can't make a distinction between a private consulting firm and the Secretary of State. No wonder Democrats keep losing elections. They walk into McDonalds to vote and when told the voting station is at the fire hall down the street, respond "But they're both buildings!"
    I will respond with "when I look down in the shower I can see my cock" and laugh because you cannot. Feel better?