Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Yeah. It remains a shit and unfitting comparison and you continue being evasive.
    No, there is no reason to be evasive. I just dont help you in your exaggeration and show you where the real problems are.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Refugees SCHTONK babble
    Yeah. Thanks for your opinion about your scapegoat.

sounds like they caught quite a break if no one was killed and they caught the guy
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I don't see how it's a false equivalency. The numbers are what they are and we shouldn't overreact or strip ourselves of certain rights to deal with a problem that is over politicized. If we want to deal with the actual problem we need to address the radicalization of people through the internet and stop focusing on immigration policies.

The US specifically needs to make a distinction between Europe and it's own country which is an ocean away from the Middle East. The US has a greater say over who comes into their country and demonizing the Syria refugee program is dog whistle politics.
    No one Ive been willing to regards as credible so far is arguing for stripping YOU or ME of any rights. I am from the EU so I when it comes to your imigration policy I am only very indirectly affected by what the US or Canada choose to do. However I can tell you that my countries history with immigration from the middle east and africa is not a success story and we have a hundred good cultural and economic reasons aside from globablized terrorism to severly limit the influx of immigrants, especially from that part of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    No, there is no reason to be evasive. I just dont help you in your exaggeration and show you where the real problems are.

Yeah. Thanks for your opinion about your scapegoat.
    Yes there is and yes you are. Saying there isnt an elephant in the room isnt making it less cramped.

How about you stop denying a problem exist, then affirming that it exists but is "needlessly" exagerated by your boogeymen and finally after struggling and failing to hold reality at bay deflecting blame for your failure to come up with actual solutions (possibly because so much denial is terribly exhausting) onto the people that saw the problems comming a mile away?
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-06-19 at 11:08 PM.