Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Is that supposed to have some meaning behind it? Why should it make you happy that "I" acknowledge the holocaust? Everyone that dont agree with you is a alt reich crusader?
    I never said that. I wonder how you get that idea?
    I want to be upset when neo right demagogues share the idea not to support equal rights for woman with islamist terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    >Random
    lol, the guy was a terrorist.

But my bad, confused him with that British terrorist.
    I said random comment.

I said random comment.
    Oh, whatever.
    Still curious how it relates to communism.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I never said that. I wonder how you get that idea?
    Typical radical. Demonizing your opponent. Fine.

Typical radical. Demonizing your opponent. Fine.
    I dont know what you talk about. I never accused you of anything.
    I want to be upset when neo right demagogues share the idea not to support equal rights for woman with islamist terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Oh, whatever.
    Still curious how it relates to communism.
    The kalashnikov the driver had in his car was probably made by communists, there!

On a more serious note, its just as far fetched as your comment about right wing nut jobs.

Or they just learned from the past. And you didnt?
    Highly ironic statement given both the recent history of terror attacks inspired by radical Islam in Europe and how this is exactly how the followers of that ideology exterminated whole cultures and faiths that predated it. Its methods and motives have remained largely the same since its inception. The clue is in the name; peace to those that submit to its rule, the sword to those that resist.

Perhaps Le Pen isnt being ignorant of that history. Are you?
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-06-19 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    anti islam gibberish

Perhaps Le Pen isnt being ignorant of that history but you are.
    I am not ignorant, i just do not exagerate that much as right wingkins do.

Last edited by Schnulzenbarde; 2017-06-19 at 10:10 PM.

I am not ignorant, i just do not exagerate that much as right wingkins do.
    Please, this is the old false equivalencey shit that gets show everytime someone points out there is a problem. You dont compare terrorism to traffic accidents unless you want to showcase an example of how a person tends to argue after being lobotomized. Traffic accidents are a negative side effect of something that has immensely benefited us. Islamic terrorism is not.

Bonus: Your graphic attempts to mislead its audience about the dangers posed by an ideology by making it about the nationality of the perpetrator, thus exchanging the debate about an ideology that has managed to radicalize many people originally born native (that may or may not have taken a trip to a training camp abroad) for an approach with a predetermined conclusion i.e. that refugees and unchecked immigration pose no risk to the national security of european countries, which is demonstrably false.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-06-19 at 10:25 PM.

You dont compare terrorism to traffic accidents unless you want to showcase an example of how a person tends to argue after being lobotomized. Traffic accidents are a negative side effect of something that has immensely benefited us. Islamic terrorism is not.
    It also compares to other deaths as like from asteroids. Actually, there die way more people from asteroids than from terrorist attacks by refugees.

The problem is just you cannot abuse asteroids for your agenda.

There are also way more people killed by police men. Think about the idea to protest against police violence.

A small summary:

It is ..

6 times more likely to die from a shark attack (one of the rarest forms of death on Earth)
    29 times more likely to die from a regional asteroid strike
    260 times more likely to be struck and killed by lightning
    4,700 times more likely to die in an airplane or spaceship accident
    129,000 times more likely to die in a gun assault (in special in america)
    407,000 times more likely to die in a motor vehicle incident
    6.9 million times more likely to die from cancer or heart disease

Every of the deaths of every single person is a tragic incident, while we have both natural desaster as human killings as the source. The question i would like to ask is if america, in special, should not think a little bit more about gun assaults, as 30.000 people die a year based on gun usage in the USA.
    Last edited by Schnulzenbarde; 2017-06-19 at 10:35 PM.

Please, this is the old false equivalencey shit that gets show everytime someone points out there is a problem. You dont compare terrorism to traffic accidents unless you want to showcase an example of how a person tends to argue after being lobotomized. Traffic accidents are a negative side effect of something that has immensely benefited us. Islamic terrorism is not.

Bonus: Your graphic attempts to mislead its audience about the dangers posed by an ideology by making it about the nationality of the perpetrator, thus exchanging the debate about an ideology that has managed to radicalize many people originally born native (that may or may not have taken a trip to a training camp abroad) for an approach with a predetermined conclusion i.e. that refugees and unchecked immigration pose no risk to the national security of european countries, which is demonstrably false.
    I don't see how it's a false equivalency. The numbers are what they are and we shouldn't overreact or strip ourselves of certain rights to deal with a problem that is over politicized. If we want to deal with the actual problem we need to address the radicalization of people through the internet and stop focusing on immigration policies.

The US specifically needs to make a distinction between Europe and it's own country which is an ocean away from the Middle East. The US has a greater say over who comes into their country and demonizing the Syria refugee program is dog whistle politics.
    Last edited by fengosa; 2017-06-19 at 10:33 PM.

It also compares to other deaths as like from asteroids. Actually, there die way more people from asteroids than from terrorist attacks by refugees.

The problem is just you cannot abuse asteroids for your agenda.

There are also way more people killed by police men. Think about the idea to protest against police violence.
    Yeah. It remains a shit and unfitting comparison and you continue being evasive.

Lets not even have the conversation that the vast majority of people arriving at our borders dont quality as refugees under the law, especially not in Germany.

There it is again. Two posts in and you accuse people of abusing stats to drive an agenda. Have you no sense of irony? Have you somewhere along the way lost your ability to apply your standarts to yourself before you throw accusations out there at others?
    You bring out a chart with largely meaningless numbers to the issue at hand, to push a narrative here and you complain about others insisting that data be used in the appropriate and valid context?
    That's as intellectually deprived as I've seen this week, but then again it is still monday.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-06-19 at 10:40 PM.

Yeah. It remains a shit and unfitting comparison and you continue being evasive.
    No, there is no reason to be evasive. I just dont help you in your exaggeration and show you where the real problems are.

Refugees SCHTONK babble
    Yeah. Thanks for your opinion about your scapegoat.

sounds like they caught quite a break if no one was killed and they caught the guy
    What did Reaper get for Father's Day?

TIE TIE TIE

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I don't see how it's a false equivalency. The numbers are what they are and we shouldn't overreact or strip ourselves of certain rights to deal with a problem that is over politicized. If we want to deal with the actual problem we need to address the radicalization of people through the internet and stop focusing on immigration policies.

The US specifically needs to make a distinction between Europe and it's own country which is an ocean away from the Middle East. The US has a greater say over who comes into their country and demonizing the Syria refugee program is dog whistle politics.
    No one Ive been willing to regards as credible so far is arguing for stripping YOU or ME of any rights. I am from the EU so I when it comes to your imigration policy I am only very indirectly affected by what the US or Canada choose to do. However I can tell you that my countries history with immigration from the middle east and africa is not a success story and we have a hundred good cultural and economic reasons aside from globablized terrorism to severly limit the influx of immigrants, especially from that part of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

No, there is no reason to be evasive. I just dont help you in your exaggeration and show you where the real problems are.

Yeah. Thanks for your opinion about your scapegoat.
    Yes there is and yes you are. Saying there isnt an elephant in the room isnt making it less cramped.

How about you stop denying a problem exist, then affirming that it exists but is "needlessly" exagerated by your boogeymen and finally after struggling and failing to hold reality at bay deflecting blame for your failure to come up with actual solutions (possibly because so much denial is terribly exhausting) onto the people that saw the problems comming a mile away?
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-06-19 at 11:08 PM.