Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Legion Season 3 Ensemble for Marks of Honor

Why is it not available?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    They've answered this a dozen times. Season 3 and 4 share the same look. These looks will be available for Marks of Honor at the conclusion of season 4, just like it was with season 1+2 being available for ensembles at the end of season 2.

Deleted
    They've said a few times that gear is available once season 4 ends. Since the 2 seasons share appearence, just like season 1 and 2. Yeah I don't like it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    They've said a few times that gear is available once season 4 ends. Since the 2 seasons share appearence, just like season 1 and 2. Yeah I don't like it either.
    Well you can always obliterate current season gear and spend the currency to buy the pieces you're missing.

so uhhh question i cant find the vendors anywhere and its making me sad

Quote Originally Posted by Lamuria View Post
    google is your friend

as blizz has said time and time again, even saying so when they introduced the system you would need to wait till the end of both seasons the gear drops from to buy, you need to wait till it is no longer obtainable to be able to buy it.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-06-18 at 04:30 AM.

google didnt like me neither did wowhead

Quote Originally Posted by Lamuria View Post
    The horde guy is where the old battleground portals use to be in the other Dalaran. Alliance I'd assume would be in a similar area.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Why is it not available?
    Because S3 and S4 use the same exact Graphic, and they make it available when it's no longer the current Gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    The horde guy is where the old battleground portals use to be in the other Dalaran. Alliance I'd assume would be in a similar area.
    Correct for alliance, it's up the stairs behind the paladin class hall portal

Because the PVP devs are lazy and retarded, we're not able to get them until S4.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    Because the PVP devs are lazy and retarded, we're not able to get them until S4.
    how are they lazy? it is in the game, it is no extra work to add it now

A shame they didnt switch colors letting ally get the horde and horde the ally colors like in past seasons.

But then again that would be giving pvpers some love, cant have that
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    how are they lazy? it is in the game, it is no extra work to add it now
    They're lazy because the sets are just simple recolours, people who earned the achieve in S3 should be able to buy it at the end of that season. There is absolutely nothing that they gain from locking the pieces behind RNG and having us grind even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're lazy because the sets are just simple recolours, people who earned the achieve in S3 should be able to buy it at the end of that season. There is absolutely nothing that they gain from locking the pieces behind RNG and having us grind even more.
    And you lose nothing having to wait another few months for it to unlock

you lose nothing having to wait
    also is it a recolour? or is the mythic version raiders get the recolour? i mean there is only 2 versions of each set, mythic raiding and elite pvp, what one is the real one, and what one is the recolour

Okay so, you hit 2000 rating, you earn an achievement. Nothing special! Then there's a PVP set in which Blizzard want you to grind for even more thanks to their RNG system in which it can take over 200 wins just for one piece of gear. If you aren't against this, you either don't PVP or you're happy with grinding it out against russians. (EDITED)
    Last edited by MightyWarrior; 2017-06-18 at 05:45 PM.

you lose nothing having to wait
    also is it a recolour? or is the mythic version raiders get the recolour? i mean there is only 2 versions of each set, mythic raiding and elite pvp, what one is the real one, and what one is the recolour
    I know that, speaking from a warriors standpoint, the pvp elite is red and gold, the shoulders have this green smoky glow though. Why? Well the mythic ver of the armor is green and the green glow fits it. In other words, the team didnt fix the effect for the pvp armor. Meaning the PvP, at least for warriors, is the recolor. And lazily done.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Same "set" as season 3.

google is your friend

as blizz has said time and time again, even saying so when they introduced the system you would need to wait till the end of both seasons the gear drops from to buy, you need to wait till it is no longer obtainable to be able to buy it.

so you couldn't help them out? Instead chose to be an asshat....Lucetia at least answered the question.