Poll: Which Forest(s) do you like the most? (Can choose multiple)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Old Ashenvale and Silverpine Forest both had exceptional atmospheres (kinda ruined now ).

I think Feralas is my favorite, among current zones.

whats a forrest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Original silverpine in vanilla, felt dangerous, giant, and was eerily calm. It had true character with small things that really made it unique. The new silverpine is so horrible...
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eversong, but Teldrassil is lovely too. I also think Grizzy Hills is a beautifully designed zone.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Where is the love for Eversong, Crystalsong Forest, Terokkar Forest (TBC), and Hinterlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post
    Original silverpine in vanilla, felt dangerous, giant, and was eerily calm. It had true character with small things that really made it unique. The new silverpine is so horrible...
    Completely agree. I despise most of the Cata world changes. I miss the Thousand Needles race track and a unified Barrens. RIP Southshore.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

10+ Year Old Account
    Terokkar Forest has the best music

Deleted
    I loved the old, pre-cata Ashenvale. It really felt like magical, ancient elven forest.

Now it looks awful, its a fucking warzone, volcano in middle, even more deforestation from the horde logging camp... And it will probably be stuck like this forever.

From the current forest zones, Jade Forest is just gorgeous. Just wish the area around the jade dragon statue didn't get permanently destroyed by Sha crap.

Azuremyst Isle
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

My favourite is Felwood. I remember back in vanilla reaching that zone was big milestone for me while leveling my lock, as the quest for infernal was in that zone (back then i thought i was god when i got infernal). Atmosphere in that corrupted demonic forest is something that i really enjoy even after 11 years. Also nostalgia...

10+ Year Old Account
    Jade Forest. Music-wise it would have to be Elwynn. I love that background music so much

Deleted
    Wow, no love for Silverpine.

Elwynn Forest - Nostalgia plain and simple. Took my first steps into a larger world there.

Grizzly Hills - Music is the best in the game.

Duskwood - Ambiance and atmosphere is the best in the game.

Jade Forest - Some of the best story telling and questing in game came from this zone.

Jade Forest, hands down. It's the zone which showed me what this game can be when done to perfection. A zone that felt alive in every sense of the word, and one that could be explored further upon reaching max level and obtaining flying.

Following closely; Elwynn Forest. It's just so iconic. I just wish they'd visually update all the old zones.

7+ Year Old Account
    All the forest with trees in "minecraft" style... because look like be in a Lego world.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

I choose Duskwood. It's so dark and moody. Has a bit of a creepy vibe, especially with all the big spiders, werewolves, and occasional zombie. Grizzly Hills would probably be my number two.

Winterspring. All those gorgeous pine trees covered in thick snow, the sound of snow crunching under your feet and not a sound except for the light wind and the sweet music made it epic.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    No Eversong? Sigh, why you do this to me Jaylock? So much alliance favoritism with those choices... Then again why do they get all the pretty forests.

Ashenvale because it was the only original forest horde had any real quests in back in the day.
    Feralas? That place had a ton of quests in vanilla, and even more added in late vanilla/TBC.

My favorite forest however would be a toss up between Original Ashenvale, Jade forest, and Grizzly Hills. All three locations were such a treat when i first did them, and still a treat to this day.

Honestly, since people now buy the game and get an instant 100, or when people level now they just instance grind because zones become obsolete so fast, we should absolutely be getting old world revamp + zone level scaling. Let people relive these awesome zones, and let newcomers enjoy them for the first time in all their glory!

If i had a gun to my head and had to chose, I would say Jade Forest.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Also, you forgot Terokkar Forest, that place was a cool forest, even if it was dying. Epic backdrop for the original Shattrath City