View Poll Results: Which Forest(s) do you like the most? (Can choose multiple)

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elwynn Forest

16 17.39%
  • Silverpine Forest

6 6.52%
  • Grizzly Hills

26 28.26%
  • Feralas

9 9.78%
  • Ashenvale

17 18.48%
  • Teldrassil

10 10.87%
  • Duskwood

18 19.57%
  • Stranglethorn Vale (Not really forrest, more of a tropical/jungle type forest)

9 9.78%
  • Jade Forest

22 23.91%
  • Val'Sharah

3 3.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    All the forest with trees in "minecraft" style... because look like be in a Lego world.
    Argus in 2018

I choose Duskwood. It's so dark and moody. Has a bit of a creepy vibe, especially with all the big spiders, werewolves, and occasional zombie. Grizzly Hills would probably be my number two.

Merely a Setback Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Winterspring. All those gorgeous pine trees covered in thick snow, the sound of snow crunching under your feet and not a sound except for the light wind and the sweet music made it epic.
    Winterspring holds a special place in my heart. I was so excited to start leveling there on my Hunter and to be able to tame the rare sabers that are there. Really enjoyed that zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    No Eversong? Sigh, why you do this to me Jaylock? So much alliance favoritism with those choices... Then again why do they get all the pretty forests.

Ashenvale because it was the only original forest horde had any real quests in back in the day.
    Feralas? That place had a ton of quests in vanilla, and even more added in late vanilla/TBC.

My favorite forest however would be a toss up between Original Ashenvale, Jade forest, and Grizzly Hills. All three locations were such a treat when i first did them, and still a treat to this day.

Honestly, since people now buy the game and get an instant 100, or when people level now they just instance grind because zones become obsolete so fast, we should absolutely be getting old world revamp + zone level scaling. Let people relive these awesome zones, and let newcomers enjoy them for the first time in all their glory!

If i had a gun to my head and had to chose, I would say Jade Forest.

Merely a Setback Winter Blossom's Avatar
    Other impressive forests are Gorgrond and parts in Shadowmoon Valley. Gorgrond was done really well, but I just can't seem to like things about WoD.

Also, you forgot Terokkar Forest, that place was a cool forest, even if it was dying. Epic backdrop for the original Shattrath City