Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Sorry you spent hours doing something not that difficult at all, my reply must've stung after that. What seems to be so hard to you that warrants a milion wipes?

I did a lot of supposedly hard things after watching them and guess what... they weren't really that hard, all you had was a combination of people with mediocre skill telling tales.

If the havoc challenge seems hard to you, well, git gud? Not a single fucking mechanic there demands a rocket scientist level of smart nor do they require an extreme level of reaction time. It requires you not to be a monkey smashing your buttons around in random order and if you raid mythics on a semi-high level, I believe you should have that under control already.

I'll be doing the challenge tomorrow, will be sure to let you know how many attempts it took
    Actually, in his defense, being able to do it before it was nerfed on a class that was relatively weak at the time is an accomplishment.

It took me over 200 tries to get it on my BDK back in early April when the tank challenge was actually hard. I felt **A LOT** more pride and sense of accomplishment getting it on my BDK than on my VDH which took only 4 tries.

It's something that you do for yourself, not others. No one will care if I link them my achievement for getting it, but I always will. I'll never forget it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinio View Post
    phase one was never a problem, some people needed more tries to learn mechanics some not, the last phase was, when the mage tower first came up, a dps race, now its a joke, with 910 ilvl its free loot. i dont know why "mythic raider" waited so long to do the challenge, its called a challenge not a "iam overgeared like hell, so all i need to do is not to die to easy mechanics", for a mythic raider, you dont need to wait weeks to have enough ilvl to faceroll it "git gud"
    Right now, the only people who are actually going to find it a challenge are those who use their keyboards to turn and mouse to click abilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzguhl View Post
    I did succeed on the first attempt. I was also the first time I saw the 2nd phase and I couldn't tell exactly what happened...

Somehow it's hard to believe you managed to one shot Kruul phase without knowing about what he does. You had to at least have read a guide on what he does or watched a YT vid or something. Hard to believe you knew how to deal with his 3 abilities (not counting adds) blindly and still avoided death until he died.

I know... I can tell I saw a video which wasn't a guide but when you see a video, you can't remember all abilities.

You are saying 3 abilities :
    I know there is one to cut (did it and if I remember well, BigWigs told me to), the 2nd must be the debuff I recieved (was on TS with my guild and a tank told me I have to kill him before I get more then 3 debuff... Killed him with 2) for this one, you can't do anything about it or I missed something? Maybe I used my spike just in case it could help. Is the 3rd is the jump+green aoe ? Honestly can't tell you.

Otherwise, it's pretty obvious to avoid going into those purple lazer (but I still get hitted 1-2 of them as I'm not a pro) and also CC the white add like on P1 with my CD or orbs. But it went so fast and I also panicked a bit.... the SB buff completly carried me IMO.