Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Not sure if it was mentioned, but opioids suppress the central nervous system and cause respiratory depression which i'm sure did not combo well with the sleep apnea on the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't agree with that view, it's still a tragedy just as much as it was yesterday before I knew any of this information. Per the article, it doesn't seem like these directly contributed to her death, even.
    Drugs rarely improve anyone's condition, though.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram View Post
    If you are suffering from bipolar disorder, drugs might make your life somewhat easier

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram View Post
    This is very untrue. Drugs almost always improve the user's condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Ah the good old fallow up of "ah you see, I am right, now leave because I am still right" and let me guess you will endlessly reply to look right to poeple that could give a fuck less about it and oh yeah... you can spin that on me too? But my wheels are rolling this way, and you are just along for the right, so come on.. lets keep on rolling.
    um....what?

I love when you have no rebuttal other than the "let's not make sense but appear to sound smart" tactic. You make my point every time you reply....have at it.
    "We've never lived in a more peaceful or prosperous time since 1776." -Pre-911, MMO-Champion poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Shrug. Trump is fat, and he clearly does coke.
    Yeah, someone posted a picture of him with a diet one right beside him.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Yeah, someone posted a picture of him with a diet one right beside him.
    Ba dum tss!

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Ba dum tss!
    I presume you saw the same photo I did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If you are suffering from bipolar disorder, drugs might make your life somewhat easier
    How would you even know you had it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    um....what?

I love when you have no rebuttal other than the "let's not make sense but appear to sound smart" tactic. You make my point every time you reply....have at it.
    Ah the old "you have no rebuttal other than the "blah blah blah, my penis small, blah blah blah"

Who says Yggdrasil is right more than Shanknasty? No one. I see you quote me and know instantly I am correct and my point is proven by watching the, "you prove" thing.

I always thought myself a god but to have worship from you only proves my point.

I'm more affected by Prodigy dying than Carrie Fish. Hollywood uppity was on drugs? And?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I presume you saw the same photo I did.

- - - Updated - - -

How would you even know you had it?
    Well Carrie Fisher DID have bipolar disorder. People who have bipolar often have a hard time finding a treatment that helps them stay functional and even then they often resist the medication because the side effects can be severe. This leads to self-medication, be it alcohol or psychotropics.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Not really a suprise to anyone. Rip but she has probably been involved with drugs most of her life. Doesn't change the fact that she is one of the greatest female characters ever.
    Only Star Wars nerds think that. She hasnt done shit outside of Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Only Star Wars nerds think that. She hasnt done shit outside of Star Wars
    http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0000402/fil...?ref_=m_nmfm_1

I believe you will find that she has acted in many things that were not Star Wars, nor Star Wars related.
    Check out my band @ centennials.bandcamp.com
    Have a listen to our new EP, "Fin".

The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well Carrie Fisher DID have bipolar disorder. People who have bipolar often have a hard time finding a treatment that helps them stay functional and even then they often resist the medication because the side effects can be severe. This leads to self-medication, be it alcohol or psychotropics.
    I suppose that would depend on the severity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0000402/fil...?ref_=m_nmfm_1

I believe you will find that she has acted in many things that were not Star Wars, nor Star Wars related.
    I remember her from Blue Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Not really a suprise to anyone. Rip but she has probably been involved with drugs most of her life. Doesn't change the fact that she is one of the greatest female characters ever.
    no probably about it. she was very open about her addiction, about her mental illness (bipolar) and relationship between the 2. there are books, plural, her own stand up, etc. She didn't hide her struggles, in fact she used them to give voice to those who were afraid to speak up for variety of reasons.

honestly given the stress of filming something like star wars, not to mention fairly rapid weight loss that is no good for a woman of any age, but especially for a woman her age and... yeah, nothing surprising about her losing her fight with addiction yet again. it changes NOTHING about who she was or her contributions to the world.

which btw - edited to add, go well beyond star wars. she has acted in multitude of movies, was a highly sought out script doctor, wrote several books, did stand up, and i can keep going. its like saying that Mark Hamil hasn't done shit outside of Star wars, (he has)
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2017-06-21 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Ah the old "you have no rebuttal other than the "blah blah blah, my penis small, blah blah blah"

Who says Yggdrasil is right more than Shanknasty? No one. I see you quote me and know instantly I am correct and my point is proven by watching the, "you prove" thing.

I always thought myself a god but to have worship from you only proves my point.
    I'm Ron Burgundy?
    "We've never lived in a more peaceful or prosperous time since 1776." -Pre-911, MMO-Champion poster.

Didn't she die 6+ months ago now? Why is this current news?

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    Didn't she die 6+ months ago now? Why is this current news?
    Because coke is a terrible airplane drug.

This is not how I would have preferred to remember Carrie Fisher. I'm bummed.
    -Harlan Hammerfest, Paladin

I know when I've been supremely effective because that's when I log in and I'm told I've been banned.

Read an article on it yesterday. It seems her family wasn't too surprised by the results.
    Is any one? And should they be?
    READ and be less Ignorant.