Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    Method (Voci, Raider) who ?
    In case it's not a troll: he was playing for From Scratch till Nighthold, and joined Method since From Scratch decided to stop chasing WF after the NH progress. A very good dps, who streams regularly in french, although not really likeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    do you guys ever think to yourselves i am 23, in four years from now i will statistically be the most attractive i will ever be - i should stop sitting in my chair all day and go workout to maximize my potential

?
    working out wont fix someones face or if they have shitty genes working out wont really help them, my guess is most of these people are either ectomorphs or endomorphs so they are fucked anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    working out wont fix someones face or if they have shitty genes working out wont really help them, my guess is most of these people are either ectomorphs or endomorphs so they are fucked anyways.
    given my current infraction count i will refuse further comment but i can confirm what you are saying as more or less correct

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    No one gonna contest method. Easiest world firsts for them ever
    They wont get WF. Again

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    They wont get WF. Again
    Then who will?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    but going in on a team new to the game for getting top 10 heroic? idk they kind of delivered in the only way they could so far. i know it's heroic but that's pretty neat considering how many established guilds were raiding too.
    Quite the contrary considering the amount of hours played and the time between their boss kills. Let's hope Mione makes a video.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyd View Post
    Quite the contrary considering the amount of hours played and the time between their boss kills. Let's hope Mione makes a video.
    i mean, how many hours have guilds that have been playing this whole time compiled to be more familiar with raiding, how their characters work, etc? it's not a surprise that they'd have their struggles after transfering to a new game - but they pushed and got top 10? had these guys been around the whole time, sure. it wouldn't be a cool accompishment. but iirc, it's a new game to them as a team. the hours played is a positive, not sure why you think that's a bad thing for a new team to put in those hours and not quit lol.

anyway, all i'm saying is good for them if they get into the mix and already surpassing established guilds. how many hows they choose to play doesn't detract from them. it's wow.

At the risk of fuelling this already hostile discussion about the migrated guild from Wildstar, I would like to make an objective observation on this week's progress.

The usual suspects have already done 4+ splits of 9/9H runs. Invective has done 1 KJ kill, and another 6/9H run (unless WoWprogress is wrong). Unless they did split normals, it's unlikely that all their mains will have 4 piece equipped by next week.

Again, as a completely neutral observer, this suggests that their roster lacks the depth to compete on a cutting edge level and it would take a brave pundit to bet on a top 10 world Invective finish this tier.

Still, as others have pointed out, more competition is healthy for WoW's PvE scene and I hope that they will learn enough from this tier, survive through it, and give the EU powerhouses a run for their money in 7.3.

Would be hilarious to see Method dethroned again. Rooting for the underdog! WOO!

Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-06-26 at 12:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    Then who will?
    exorsus is still around and god like prepared

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    In case it's not a troll: he was playing for From Scratch till Nighthold, and joined Method since From Scratch decided to stop chasing WF after the NH progress. A very good dps, who streams regularly in french, although not really likeable.
    tbh from scratch was never in the range of world #1 and they have never raided in the race-to-world #1 bracket.

Deleted
    From scratch went from world 300+ to 16 in 1 tier. Then from 16 to #4 in another tier.

Mediocre at best but props to them.

Deleted
    Depending on wowprogress and the guilds split runs id like to make a prediction.
    1.Method
    2.Exorsus
    3.Openess
    4.Limit
    5.AfkR
    6.Fusion(фьюжн)
    7.Libertad
    8.Scrubbusters
    2 last spots could go to Prime or Pieces from EU or Easy from US and some asian guild or a russian guld. FatSharkYes will not compete (guessing) for top spot as they did in T19.
    Openess looks strong for a very good spot( same asT19) if they play fairly
    Last edited by mmocc7c54e0483; 2017-06-26 at 07:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    exorsus is still around and god like prepared

- - - Updated - - -

tbh from scratch was never in the range of world #1 and they have never raided in the race-to-world #1 bracket.
    Well, they weren't WF material but they were preparing like Exorsus, Method and Serenity (multiple HC splits, day raiding the first week).

Prime in top 10? hello? FSY not competing? hello? no invective in top 10? hello?

as a newer Invective member, all i can say is that you guys are pathetic.

we are going the extra mile to carry US raiding in wow on our backs, and proven time and time again that we could do it in wildstar.
    So fucking few people of you played wildstar and even fewer can understand the mental stress and pressure that you had to withstand to even play at that level in wildstar.

so we come to WoW, make our guild, rise to to the top of US raiding and all we get are some shitty little trolls who dont even own a discord server?
    PATHETIC

while you are in here talking shit about us as a guild, we are preparing for world top 3 in wow. i expect a fully written apology after you read that we killed Archimonde as third or maybe even second guild in the world

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadros View Post

we are going the extra mile to carry US raiding in wow on our backs, and proven time and time again that we could do it in wildstar.
    So fucking few people of you played wildstar and even fewer can understand the mental stress and pressure that you had to withstand to even play at that level in wildstar.

so we come to WoW, make our guild, rise to to the top of US raiding and all we get are some shitty little trolls who dont even own a discord server?
    PATHETIC

while you are in here talking shit about us as a guild, we are preparing for world top 3 in wow. i expect a fully written apology after you read that we killed Archimonde as third or maybe even second guild in the world
    That's some good copy pasta material right there

PATHETIC

Look, I played wildstar. I began at the F2P launch, and stayed until just before the server merge. I killed Dreadphage, and was prepping to go into GA when I realized my guild would never have a chance, due to pop issues (I was a main raid leader in pretty much the only large dominion guild on Entity-2).

I remember how difficult that game was. Being a qc medic, while needing to keep up with the Wildstar mechanics, allowed me to get to where I am today. If you guys are actually as good as you say in Wildstar, then WoW should come naturally to you.

That being said, WoW is still a different game. Most people can't come in and instantly pick up a class, especially if they had to choose a class to fit the raid group, instead of finding a raid group which needed their class. It can take a year to find the class which suits you (you could have a god-tier warrior, who is currently a B-tier hunter since you needed an immunity). Also, the mechanics are different. There tend to be longer buffs and debuffs in WoW, which require long planning to aniticipate, while Wildstar was more about keeping up with the quick paced, dodgeable mechanics.

Tanking and healing is also different in WoW. Tanking involves a ton more mitigation management against unavoidable damage, even if the fight mechanics are easier. Healing in WoW is about mana and time mangement, along with cooldown timings, instead of actual aim. If you just brought these guys over from Wildstar, they need time to adjust.

Lastly, preparation is an issue. I haven't heard anything about your guild doing prep on PTR, while the other World 10 guilds have spent as much time as possible practicing the fights already. The other guilds also have higher ilvl, on their mains and alts, which leads to faster split runs, which means your guild can't catch up to them until the end of the tier.

Overall, you just aren't in a position to instantly hit top 3 World. Which I think is fine. The issue is, you all came out talking big, and now you can't take the heat when people start talking back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Prime in top 10? hello? FSY not competing? hello? no invective in top 10? hello?
    Invec who?

- - - Updated - - -

PATHETIC

Archi? Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorreve View Post
    Depending on wowprogress and the guilds split runs id like to make a prediction.
    1.Method
    2.Exorsus
    3.Openess
    4.Limit
    5.AfkR
    6.Fusion(фьюжн)
    7.Libertad
    8.Scrubbusters
    2 last spots could go to Prime or Pieces from EU or Easy from US and some asian guild or a russian guld. FatSharkYes will not compete (guessing) for top spot as they did in T19.
    Openess looks strong for a very good spot( same asT19) if they play fairly
    Literally the worst prediction ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Yeah I overestimated Prime. My mistake. As for FSY i just said that theyre not competing for top spots. Did you mentioned any other guild?