This all made curious, can someone post a yt video of one of the more challenging/memorable raid bosses in Wildstar?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Well, they weren't WF material but they were preparing like Exorsus, Method and Serenity (multiple HC splits, day raiding the first week).
    Dont get me wrong, from scratch delivered an outstanding performance. Unfortunately the gap in time was usually way too big, even their #4 kill in NH was a whole week (incl id reset) later than the top3 which were very close to each other. From Scratch was one of the best guilds in the world, but like I said they were a little bit to slow in execution to be a part of the race-to-world #1.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-06-26 at 10:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaexaender View Post
    Look, I played wildstar. I began at the F2P launch, and stayed until just before the server merge. I killed Dreadphage, and was prepping to go into GA when I realized my guild would never have a chance, due to pop issues (I was a main raid leader in pretty much the only large dominion guild on Entity-2).

I remember how difficult that game was. Being a qc medic, while needing to keep up with the Wildstar mechanics, allowed me to get to where I am today. If you guys are actually as good as you say in Wildstar, then WoW should come naturally to you.

That being said, WoW is still a different game. Most people can't come in and instantly pick up a class, especially if they had to choose a class to fit the raid group, instead of finding a raid group which needed their class. It can take a year to find the class which suits you (you could have a god-tier warrior, who is currently a B-tier hunter since you needed an immunity). Also, the mechanics are different. There tend to be longer buffs and debuffs in WoW, which require long planning to aniticipate, while Wildstar was more about keeping up with the quick paced, dodgeable mechanics.

Tanking and healing is also different in WoW. Tanking involves a ton more mitigation management against unavoidable damage, even if the fight mechanics are easier. Healing in WoW is about mana and time mangement, along with cooldown timings, instead of actual aim. If you just brought these guys over from Wildstar, they need time to adjust.

Lastly, preparation is an issue. I haven't heard anything about your guild doing prep on PTR, while the other World 10 guilds have spent as much time as possible practicing the fights already. The other guilds also have higher ilvl, on their mains and alts, which leads to faster split runs, which means your guild can't catch up to them until the end of the tier.

Overall, you just aren't in a position to instantly hit top 3 World. Which I think is fine. The issue is, you all came out talking big, and now you can't take the heat when people start talking back.
    Add to that Legions little issue of legendaries that they just cant have as much avaible as guilds that played it that much since launch and you have yet another disadvantage since they just cant rely on alts having the good ones aswell, which limits adapting the roster to what you need for a encounter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leadros View Post
    as a newer Invective member, all i can say is that you guys are pathetic.

we are going the extra mile to carry US raiding in wow on our backs, and proven time and time again that we could do it in wildstar.
    So fucking few people of you played wildstar and even fewer can understand the mental stress and pressure that you had to withstand to even play at that level in wildstar.

so we come to WoW, make our guild, rise to to the top of US raiding and all we get are some shitty little trolls who dont even own a discord server?
    PATHETIC

while you are in here talking shit about us as a guild, we are preparing for world top 3 in wow. i expect a fully written apology after you read that we killed Archimonde as third or maybe even second guild in the world
    Little advise there:

don't pour fuel in here and instead show that you actually can pull something off. with that now you just make it worse.

According to atmosphere and my research I made my own prediction:

1.Exorsus
    2.Invective
    3.Method
    4.Limit
    5.Openess
    6.Scrubbusters

Who's multiboxing in Method? Besides Fragnance.

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post

Who's multiboxing in Method? Besides Fragnance.
    just new recruits brah

I would like to thank you all for the entertainment
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    just new recruits brah
    Guild inviting randoms for Guild Master Loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnogga View Post
    Didnt even come to my mind. That is actually pretty smart. And the pugs can make a screenie with a method tag.

Also explains why thy are all hunters - They probably really need some hunter loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    Didnt even come to my mind. That is actually pretty smart. And the pugs can make a screenie with a method tag.

Also explains why thy are all hunters - They probably really need some hunter loot?
    stop leaking secrets dude

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnogga View Post
    Guess we will have some more "I'm blocking the ID" cases in the future

Deleted
    1.invective
    2.exorsus
    3.Method
    4.Limit

87. Libertad

we are going the extra mile to carry US raiding in wow on our backs, and proven time and time again that we could do it in wildstar.
    So fucking few people of you played wildstar and even fewer can understand the mental stress and pressure that you had to withstand to even play at that level in wildstar.

so we come to WoW, make our guild, rise to to the top of US raiding and all we get are some shitty little trolls who dont even own a discord server?
    PATHETIC

while you are in here talking shit about us as a guild, we are preparing for world top 3 in wow. i expect a fully written apology after you read that we killed Archimonde as third or maybe even second guild in the world
    See, what you do is you come in. make a friendly "hello we are from wildstar, see you in ToS" post and then join the race. If you get top 10 people will be impressed. If you get top 100 you still did well considering your limited time to prep and the transition.

Instead your making brag posts about getting top 3. Which you will not get, even remotely.
    And then you get shit on for making dumb brags, and get shit on some more for utterly failing to deliver.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Hoooly shit the people responding to that post...

Y'all need to stop being unfair to Invective. I firmly believe they'll get Archimonde down this week.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

PATHETIC

At first I thought you guys were serious, albeit a bit misguided. Now I'm starting to believe this is performance art. "Don't own a discord server? The top of US raiding? World top 3? KILLED ARCHIMONDE??!?!?!"

If you like I can link my discord server admin page to prove ownership. Not sure how that's a qualifier for any discussion but if it helps, sure. Ad for your point in the "mental stress and pressure" you faced in WS... you guys are getting worked up over a progression thread on MMO-C, I don't feel like you're great at handling issues.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    No way in hell is invective going to be top 10. As others already mentioned, they aren't even remotely doing the same amount of split runs, they won't have enough legendaries, and they are still new to the game. Even if they're all gaming gods and reach 99th percentile skills in 2 weeks, the gear disadvantage is too big. Method/Exorsus players will be starting TOS with close to or even over 930 cause of all the splitruns.

Quote Originally Posted by ozusteapot View Post
    This all made curious, can someone post a yt video of one of the more challenging/memorable raid bosses in Wildstar?
    I second this. While we all wait for mythic to open, are there any kill videos from wildstar to see, preferably ones of most epic/difficult/top bosses? Not trolling. Genuinely interested.

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    I second this. While we all wait for mythic to open, are there any kill videos from wildstar to see, preferably ones of most epic/difficult/top bosses? Not trolling. Genuinely interested.
    See if any of these interest you. https://www.google.com/search?q=yout...te:youtube.com
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!