TOS Bonus roll coin

WOwhead says the bonus roll coin is the seal of broken fate which is the same as NH, Are they not changing it for the new tier like have always in the past?
    Last edited by jarbulldog; 2017-06-20 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog View Post
    WOwhead says the bonus roll coin is the seal of broken fate which is the same as NH, Are they not changing it for the tier like have always in the past?
    no they are not hanging the bonus roll

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    WTF, you are not making any sense

It's the same coin they used in NH.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I mean that's not what he asked but good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog View Post
    WTF, you are not making any sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I mean that's not what he asked but good to know.

Wow you lack common sense and it is exactly what he asked...

"no they are not Changing the bonus roll" says it all, they aren't changing it so ergo the same seals work in EN/NH/ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Wow you lack common sense and it is exactly what he asked...

"no they are not Changing the bonus roll" says it all, they aren't changing it so ergo the same seals work in EN/NH/ToS.
    It's their fault that fel made a typo? The post didn't make sense sounded like they were saying "hanging it up" or something like getting rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    It's their fault that fel made a typo? The post didn't make sense sounded like they were saying "hanging it up" or something like getting rid of it.
    no where in her post does it say "hanging it up", all you need is common sense to interpret the reply after knowing the question and realize it was a typo. Guess that makes me smarter than them or have a stronger mind.

For fun:

I see from the image above that l33tsp34k-ology is going strong.

Anyway, yes, you can bank bonus roll coins.

Where i'm from, if something is referred to as "hanging something up" it means its retiring (hanging up a jersey for example).

Common sense told me it was answering a different question. Common sense is different to different people.

no where in her post does it say "hanging it up", all you need is common sense to interpret the reply after knowing the question and realize it was a typo. Guess that makes me smarter than them or have a stronger mind.

For fun:
    It's funny. Every time I read that just to see (even though I knew I could in the past) then I stutter on the first two words and then it's like zoom to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Drish View Post
    Where i'm from, if something is referred to as "hanging something up" it means its retiring (hanging up a jersey for example).

Common sense told me it was answering a different question. Common sense is different to different people.
    Except they said "hanging the bonus roll" which doesn't imply "hanging up" and know people on computers makes typo it's easily noticeable that it should have a C for it to make sense.

10+ Year Old Account

For fun:

Literally anyone can read that... there's a reason why 1337 speak died as a "cryptic" language.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post

Except they said "hanging the bonus roll" which doesn't imply "hanging up" and know people on computers makes typo it's easily noticeable that it should have a C for it to make sense.
    Simply commenting what I perceived, which is apparently what a few others perceived as well. I suppose the others may have seen hanging as killing, which is in effect where the term originated from I believe?
    Last edited by Drish; 2017-06-20 at 04:20 AM.

For fun:

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/8045.../Mind-Game.jpg
    Again still fels fault for making a typo, but if reading leet speak and figuring out a typo make you feel big, more power too you I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Why is assuming "up" more absurd than assuming the missing letter "C" in the end neither of those things are in the original sentence.

this seems like splitting hairs for the sake of it. The fault lies with the person making the typo, not sure why it's okay for Gemini to insult multiple forum users over someone else's mistake.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-06-20 at 06:13 AM.

Seemed pretty obvious what he meant, I don't see why this became such a big issue...

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing the topic as the answer was already given above and the rest of the posts have gone bit way of course.