Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
OK cool. And you're right, obviously those things contribute a lot towards getting a legendary. My point is it doesn't feel worth the time when the only thing you're getting is another hidden tick towards a legendary. It's clear that you still have a level of dedication to the game that I don't anymore - but when things don't feel rewarding anymore, I just don't do them. There used to be other benefits to doing these things that made me not think to myself while flying from wq to wq - "why the fuck am I still doing these?".

Legendaries are basically like major glyphs, or pseudo talents. In the past you typically didn't have to grind meaningless content that has long since lost any meaningful reward for a shot at using your other talents or major glyphs. It's just frustrating is all I'm getting at. And especially at this point in the game, it doesn't feel like core gameplay altering aspects of my class should be unavailable to me just because I'm unlucky and not willing to grind. I don't get to try out on the move aimed shot or true aim + LnL (or, prior to the recent patch, 2 DB/DF charges) because I didn't do some world quests. It's not like I'm alone in hating the legendary system. They should have always been just utility effects, or heavily weighted towards getting the actual interesting ones first.
Totally agree. It is pretty annoying to keep up with them but luckily flying has made it a pretty quick task to knock them out. I share your frustration because despite having 9 legendaries, I have been MM the whole expansion so far. I switched to BM with 7.2.5 to mess with the DB change and am starting from scratch other than wearing the shared utility legendaries.