Poll: Will you buy/play the necromancer?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm currently enjoying it. I never played anything but a barb in D3, so I like this new perspective. Barb is pure shit anyway. I shouldn't have sticked with it for so long.

Deleted
    Voted No few days ago, but still bought it after.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I think the people that were going to buy are going to buy it regardless, the other people just want to complain about the price for the sake of complaining.
    Or they don't think it's worth paying that much to play a new class. It's a legit opinion, and not 'complaining for the sake of it'.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Or they don't think it's worth paying that much to play a new class. It's a legit opinion, and not 'complaining for the sake of it'.
    I basically got it for free and am obsessed with these types of spellcasters but even I think $15 is far too much especially considering the state it's currently in.

Too many good games this year to play, it looks neat but most of the games the same it was a year ago so nothing really that interesting for the price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I found a downside of buying the Necro.
    All those other games I bought lately I shoved aside and I'm back in full with Diablo 3 once more.

Bought it a week or so ago, haven't even logged into the game yet.

Waiting for next season. Just in time, I was going to have to start having more than 2 of each class otherwise. Or re-levelling existing toons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    As long as some strange players keep buying WoW tokens, Blizzard games are all free.. buuut probably not. Diablo 3 is just a really boring game maybe if they had kept the RMAH but as is nah. I don't like grind based games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    As long as some strange players keep buying WoW tokens, Blizzard games are all free.. buuut probably not. Diablo 3 is just a really boring game maybe if they had kept the RMAH but as is nah. I don't like grind based games.
    I can't imagine what game you do play then since they all involve grinding in one way or another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    I can't imagine what game you do play then since they all involve grinding in one way or another.
    I haven't played HotS cause I don't like MOBAs but in other Blizzard games, grind is sort of optional. Diablo 3 on the other hand is all about the grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played HotS cause I don't like MOBAs but in other Blizzard games, grind is sort of optional. Diablo 3 on the other hand is all about the grind.
    I don't like moba's either but somehow HotS is a game I fire up every once in a while and have a good time in. It's more simplistic than Dota/LoL (so ive been told) and the fact it's all about Blizzard characters makes it pretty entertaining.

Not long ago there was a cross platform promotion which gained you the Kerrigan Ghost wings for Diablo 3, and those look pretty cool.

Well, it's a loot based APRG - don't know what di you expect from it
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Every game has grinding in some form or another but ARPGs have always been known for their grind. This hasn't changed since the original Diablo and it won't change with the next (if we ever get that).

it's only 15$ lol, you asking that like if that was 100$ , 15 $ nowaday is nothing :x

Deleted
    Hmm...naaah...

Bought it, playing it, loving it. One simple addition breathed new life into a stale game.

Well, in the end i caved in and bought as gift to myself from TW store so i could spend a little less.

It's basically confirming my impressions. The class is well done and "visceral" to play. Spells and animations are really cool plus alle skeletons around The game however is the same as always, so if i'm bored of D3, it won't last really long.

I'll just stay away from seasons, playing them only for the initial pet/portrait because it takes 3 hours to do, then just play randomly on NS. At least i have ll sets and farmed items to try stuff if i want without restarting.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I'll be honest. I'd buy the necromancer if I could buy JUST the class. I have no interest in the extra character tabs(lol@that), the stupid pet, or the other fluff. Just give me the class for $5 and I'd be good. I'm not paying $15 for it, even though that's less than I make an hour at work. It's just not worth it when that same amount of money will buy me an entire new game on Steam.

10+ Year Old Account
    This poll is missing a "Pay for it, never play" option.

Deleted
    Well 15€ is a bit expensive, 10€ should be more fine.