Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I would only make 1 change to the system:

Make all "normal" dungeons levelling content
    , I remember back in TBC we had so much choice which dungeon to go to while levelling that levelling through dungeons was actually viable and interesting. Somewhere since cata we're stuck with "you have only these 4 dungeons at non level cap, you can run them ad nauseam or just gtfo and quest like we want you to".

There is really no point why dungeons like normal maw of souls or black rook hold should be locked to max level. Biggest reason to do them is class campaigns / professions (mostly the 1st as the 2nd you'd often do after you got enough gear to go to hc anyway), but no harm letting levelling ppl in since we have scaling tech?

So we would have:
    Normal = levelling mostly
    Heroic = queueable max level content for world quests and such
    Mythic0 = place to get your m+ keys and gear up for m+, also do achievements
    M+ = the 5-man progression system
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-06-20 at 10:45 PM.

Deleted
    Personally I would go for normal + heroic+ dungeons. Works as follows:

Normal is normal like now.
    heroic + is max level only whereas +2 / +3 are comparable to heroics +4/+5 are comparable to mythics and after +6 you go into the current mythic + territory. Would allow everyone to benefit from the end of the week chest aswell.

Would greatly simplify the system really without removing anything.

For the sake of convenience you could do the same for raids:

Normal (LFR)
    Heroic +2 (normal)
    Heroic +3 (Heroic)
    Heroic +4 (Mythic)

But that four difficulty system is fine as it is really so doesn't need a huge change

Each mode has a purpose. People complain about the stripping and dumbing down of WoW, then they ask for more stripping down. WTF.

Normal especially. That scales people 100-110 together. Why would you want longer queues?

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Heroic mode is already pretty faceroll, making Normal mode seem pointless.
    Normal is for leveling, Heroic is for fresh 110s, Mythic is for Endgame. Not sure whats wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    There are no extra difficulties for leveling dungeons. Not sure why people keep bringing up these weak strawman arguments against me.

Look at Legion dungeons: they just scale from level 100 to 110. But then once you hit 110, there's Heroic above that, and the regular "Normal" becomes completely obsolete once you outgear it (which happens very quickly). Absolutely no reason to ever run it again.

And no, Mythic and Mythic+ are separate difficulties, ingame.

Read the fucking post instead of strawmanning me, thanks.
    You don't know what a strawman is. None of the arguments against your suggestion are strawmen.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Why is fewer options good? Normal is for leveling, Heroic for queuing, Mythic for manual groups, and M+ is the endgame-level difficulty. Different strokes for different folks, necessary since WoW's playerbase is highly varied.