Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So I Went Out To Eat Tonight and..

So I went to a nice restaurant tonight and had to shake my head. Here there 2 idiots sitting on the same side of the table and nobody on the other side. Why would people do this? First of all, it looks stupid. Secondly, they cant talk to each other while looking in each others faces. And it wasnt like there was a TV to watch on the wall or something where only one could see it if they sat across from each other. People who sit on the same side of the table are total idiots in my opinion and should be forced to sit across from each other. Does this outrage anyone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I do it sometimes. It can be casual and intimate.

You just sound like a grumpy old fart.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Does this outrage anyone else?
    Nope. What a weird thing this is to complain about. You're weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

10+ Year Old Account
    We shouldn't get upset for small things like that. If it makes them happy then who are we to judge.

How else would you give a handjob while eating?

it's sad that this "outrages" you. mind your own god damn business and don't worry what other people are doing when it doesn't effect you in the slightest.

How else would I get a dose of sweet nothings whispered in my ear? Or show her pictures of cats on my phone? Duh.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    This is behavior from them is totally unacceptable. I would recommend at least twenty lashes each and banishment from the Realm!

10+ Year Old Account
    #Triggered

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong
    So I Went Out To Eat Tonight and...
    Made an issue out of a non-issue as usual.

Things like this are why we need Sharia Law. Sitting on the same side of the table is punishable by death, as it should be.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's such a silly thing to complain about. Did you ask them why they were sitting by each other? I'm guessing there was probably a legitimate reason for it and they aren't obligated to tell everyone that comes in. Maybe they were a couple, maybe one of them was hard of hearing, maybe they were expecting more friends to show up and sit on the other side, maybe one moved because noise/odor/breeze on the other side or a problem with the seat. Maybe they were gangsters or spies who didn't want their backs to the door. Who knows. Life's too short to worry about this stuff.

Oh look, Orlong is once again outraged about a restaurant. Let's see what he wants to try and ban this time. Stay tuned...

So I went to a nice restaurant tonight and had to shake my head. Here there 2 idiots sitting on the same side of the table and nobody on the other side. Why would people do this? First of all, it looks stupid. Secondly, they cant talk to each other while looking in each others faces. And it wasnt like there was a TV to watch on the wall or something where only one could see it if they sat across from each other. People who sit on the same side of the table are total idiots in my opinion and should be forced to sit across from each other. Does this outrage anyone else?
    We have a bar we go to and do this, normally because the bar tender is stacked and she flaunts it. It's a nice show.

Plus I don't think I've ever looked at my buddy and said I need to look into your eyes while we talk.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

15+ Year Old Account
    I sit next to my wife when we're having a date night or when we want to people watch.

If I would have known it was offending people, I would have done it more often.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

Deleted
    I do it often with my partner, it's lovely. You just sound like a lonely grinch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    It's such a silly thing to complain about. Did you ask them why they were sitting by each other? I'm guessing there was probably a legitimate reason for it and they aren't obligated to tell everyone that comes in. Maybe they were a couple, maybe one of them was hard of hearing, maybe they were expecting more friends to show up and sit on the other side, maybe one moved because noise/odor/breeze on the other side or a problem with the seat. Maybe they were gangsters or spies who didn't want their backs to the door. Who knows. Life's too short to worry about this stuff.
    No they obviously just did it to piss him off. I mean why else would two people sit on the same side of a table while minding their own business except for pissing him off?

Also, this is 'Murica. Why do you hate freedom?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

It makes silences less awkward when you aren't staring directly at each others' faces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    We shouldn't get upset for small things like that. If it makes them happy then who are we to judge.
    The irony of you, of all people, are saying something like this is so incredibly powerful, it might have its own magnetic field.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.