<New Halcyon>
We're currently looking for mainly healers of the non-druid variety, dps. Others are also welcome.

Who are we?
A guild made out of likeminded people who want a bit of bants but still get the job done.
Our motto is: " Nothing is normal, everything is permitted. Not just a guild, a community"
Which has proven to be true by most of our members.
We boast an active social atmosphere both in-game and on our discord server, aswell as helping u become a better player.(Considering u are browsing mmochampion i doubt that's needed but hey, never stop improving!)

Raiding u say?
Well funny u ask! We raid 3 days a week Mon, Tue, Wed at 8:30PM Server Time.

Why would u possibly consider us?
In all my time on this game i can say with confidence that our guild is home to the most friendly people on the server. Bronzebeard is a quiet place for those who're sick of the high pop clutter and just want to enjoy the game but still raid in a fun environment and make progress while doing so.

Sounds a lot like a social raiding guild to me....
That's because it is, but this time done right. With people that stick together across multiple games and an atmosphere that will make 40 wipes due to not being able to cross a bridge on Elrethe fun. ( Yes that did happen.)

I WANT IN!
Hesititate no longer! U can either contact me Preafatus#2855 or go to our website at new-halcyon.enjin.com and apply!

Hope to see u on the other side!
-Prae