Resto talent per boss ToS

Atm Im running with my standard set up for me - Torrent, Earth Shield, AG, EoE and High Tide as my go tobecause of my trinks, legos and play style - What are you guys doing for each boss? I havent got to the last bosses yet.

Goroth - my standard set up with jonat's & Root's
    Demonic Inquisition - my standard set up with jonat's & Root's,
    Harjatan the Bludger - my standard set up with jonat's & Root's
    Mistress Sassz'ine- my standard set up with jonat's & Root's -Sea Star trink and 900 Ephemeral Paradox
    Sisters of the Moon - my standard set up with jonat's & Root's- Sea Star trink and 900 Ephemeral Paradox
    The Desolate Host - Ascendance with Prydaz & Root's- Sea Star trink and 900 Ephemeral Paradox
    Maiden of Vigilance- AG, and EoE for UL, Deluge and CB with jonat's & Root's -Sea Star trink and 900 Ephemeral Paradox
    Fallen Avatar
    Kil'jaeden
    Last edited by Jstreet; 2017-06-21 at 02:16 PM.

Deleted
    Torrent, Earth Shield, AG, CBT, High Tide for the first 8. Probably won't change on KJ either - though Avatar was a ballache to heal as a Rsham so might rethink that next week.

Legendaries was Roots + Gloves as I have fuck all else. Trinkets were 910 Map and 900 Cake.

It seems that every boss the same talents can be used for this raid like NH.
    I personally run Torrent, earth shield, AG, CBT and high tide. I use roots and gloves ( I have all the legos). With 900 hellfire and 905 cake.
    Avatar was not hard to heal, it is more understanding the majority of the dmg is going to be becoming at the end of the fight. Need to have that in mind before you blow through your mana for 3/4 of the fight where it is not needed.
    As far as KJ, there is a lot of down time to get your mana back. So I would say just be smart because the fight can take some time.

I had not considered using gloves for a lot of these. Too much movement where the only real bump is 1 or 2 - 2 seconds to HT. Also when I use spiritwalkers almost on cd, roots starts to lose value. I also seem to get more from sea star (900) than l do as charm of the rising tide(940). To be honest we have 2 Symble of hopes in raid and that colors my opinion a little. Idk I could be wrong about the trinkets and legendaries maybe I could focus more on cb. I stopped using parodox recently after getting Sea Star (900), Barbaric Mindslaver (925) and Charm of the Rising tide(940)

Again Idk I could be wrong

I take EoE and still use 4 set - alot so HST isnt really a factor for gloves. I guess if I used CBT talent more I would use tidecalers gloves.
    Last edited by Jstreet; 2017-06-23 at 03:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpspells View Post
    It seems that every boss the same talents can be used for this raid like NH.
    I personally run Torrent, earth shield, AG, CBT and high tide. I use roots and gloves ( I have all the legos). With 900 hellfire and 905 cake.
    Avatar was not hard to heal, it is more understanding the majority of the dmg is going to be becoming at the end of the fight. Need to have that in mind before you blow through your mana for 3/4 of the fight where it is not needed.
    As far as KJ, there is a lot of down time to get your mana back. So I would say just be smart because the fight can take some time.
    isnt 900 hellfire pretty useless for shamans? eg theres alot of better trinkets we can use

For me it's: Prydaz + the new Farseer Ring (free CBT talent, wasn't using it before).

Gloves are also good if you still have your T19 4pc

I feel like Roots are of little use in ToS, because most fights are movement-heavy.

Jonat = not enough time to generate stacks. I use Riptide/CH a lot, and HW/HS not that often.

Not using Velen's as I got other good trinkets.

Roots and Velens I think are top atm. I just got the Farseer ring and I think they undervalued it .... alot for progression. The roots feed cbt as well idk if the neck does. Im using the roots and the ring atm now combined with AG my trinket cd in a chain heal style. I find I use a lot of healing wave as well. Im going to miss my 2 set. I almost have too many cds if that id possible. I feed off chainheal giving tidal empowered hw or hs on tank and to not use it would feel bad.
    Last edited by Jstreet; 2017-06-26 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstreet View Post
    Roots and Velens I think are top atm. I just got the Farseer ring and I think they undervalued it .... alot for progression. The roots feed cbt as well idk if the neck does. Im using the roots and the ring atm now combined with AG my trinket cd in a chain heal style. I find I use a lot of healing wave as well. Im going to miss my 2 set. I almost have too many cds if that id possible. I feed off chainheal giving tidal empowered hw or hs on tank and to not use it would feel bad.
    I got 4pc of T20 and 2pc of T19, it works out pretty sick.

You lose Roots, but i find Prydaz + Farseer Ring a pretty good combo

Quote Originally Posted by Jstreet View Post
    Atm Im running with my standard set up for me - Torrent, Earth Shield, AG, EoE and High Tide as my go tobecause of my trinks, legos and play style - What are you guys doing for each boss? I havent got to the last bosses yet.

Goroth - my standard set up with jonat's & Root's
    Demonic Inquisition - my standard set up with jonat's & Root's,
    Harjatan the Bludger - my standard set up with jonat's & Root's
    Mistress Sassz'ine- my standard set up with jonat's & Root's -Sea Star trink and 900 Ephemeral Paradox
    Sisters of the Moon - my standard set up with jonat's & Root's- Sea Star trink and 900 Ephemeral Paradox
    The Desolate Host - Ascendance with Prydaz & Root's- Sea Star trink and 900 Ephemeral Paradox
    Maiden of Vigilance- AG, and EoE for UL, Deluge and CB with jonat's & Root's -Sea Star trink and 900 Ephemeral Paradox
    Fallen Avatar
    Kil'jaeden
    Hey, I'd be interested in an update as we are currently at the Fallen Avatar. I'm trying to eek out what I can from my shammy, as RNG doesn't like giving me loot. Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    I'm running with Velen's Trinket and the Gloves as Legendaries. My second trinket is 925 The Deceiver's Grand Design. Not using any set bonuses currently as I have higher iL items equipped than the versions of the T20 gear I got so far (900, 900, 905 and 920) vs 915 915 905 970 (not ready to give up the lego gloves, they perform very well, especially for fights with EoE as you can have HST up almost all the time)

Goroth - Torrent, Gust of Wind (I like how GoW performs in a lot of fights for quickly getting out of shit, but that's just because of my play style - Graceful Spirit is equally suitable or even more so for other resto brothers out there), AG, Ancestral Vigor (with everyone spread most of the fight, EST is not very useful), EoE (CBT is mediocre in this fight due to the team being widely spread), High Tide; I don't see much benefit of the T20 4-piece bonus, as I rarely find more than 3-4 people together so I don't cast Healing Rain much in this fight
    Demonic Inquisition - Torrent, GoW/GS, AG, AV, EoE, High Tide
    Harjatan the Bludger - Unleash Life, Graceful Spirit (GoW is not as useful as GS here), Deluge, EST, CBT, High Tide (We're stacked most of the fight, so easily top HPS)
    Mistress Sassz'ine - UL, GoW/GS, Deluge, EST, CBT, High Tide
    Sisters of the Moon - Torrent, GS, AG, EST, CBT, High Tide
    The Desolate Host - Depends on the group size and group assignment:
    a) In a small raid (up to 15), in corporeal group: Torrent, GS, AG, EST (for the last phase when groups alternate soaking), EoE, High Tide
    b) In a small raid (up to 15), in spirit group: Undulation, GS, Crashing Waves, EST, EoE, Ascendance
    c) In a large(r) raid (16+), regardless of group assignment: Unleash Life, GS, AG, EST, EoE, High Tide
    Maiden of Vigilance - UL, GoW/GS, AG/Deluge (Deluge for larger raid groups, if the team knows what to do and you don't get too may 'surprises'; otherwise, AG is better to get you and your team out of trouble), EST, CBT, High Tide
    Fallen Avatar - Torrent, GS, AG, AV, EoE, High Tide - the fight has a lot of movement on both phases, everybody is spread, other options do not perform as well as this build in my experience. Make sure you have one HST and one riptide (at least) ready for the Unbound Chaos mechanic - these are both quick instant heals which you can cast while running in circles for the mechanic and that's why EoE shines in this fight
    Kil'jaeden - Depends on strategy, but considering the most common approach there should be a lot of stacking: Torrent/UL (both work fine, UL provides a bit more throughput but Torrent helps more IMO in the 'oh shit!' situations due to unlucky mechanics overlap), GoW/GS, AG, EST, CBT, High Tide

Let me know what you guys think or if you have questions about my choices above.

Cheers