Holy Paladin gear advice

Hello, I am hoping someone can give me a little advice on some gearing. I don't really raid (sometimes casually a heroic run, but that's infrequent), I just run M+ with friends and just started working on the Holy Artifact Challenge (can make it to phase 4 fairly easily, but I can't seem to burst heal fast enough before the ghosts get to the guy in the middle). Here is a link to my armory page and what I am currently wearing:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ljaeden/ayleah

I also have an 855 Drape of Shame (with socket). I'm not sure if the equip effect still trumps my current cloak even though it's 50 ilvls lower?

I also have the following heroic Nighthold tier pieces: Helm, Shoulder, Chest, Gloves (no legs unfortunately) so I can get 4set, but it drops my crit down to like 38% which seems awfully low. I'm not sure if the 4set is worth it at that point? Also the pieces are lower ilvl than what I currently have.

And lastly my legendaries. Unfortunately I do not have the Belt or Trinket which is what I think I'd really want (at least for M+ and artifact challenge). Though I did just get the new 970 ring last night. Otherwise I have the following legendaries: Itherendi, Maraad's, Obsidian, Uther's, Sephuz's, and Tyr's. I really enjoy the movement speed on the boots even if they're not optimal. And if I had the belt or trinket I wouldn't hesitate to replace them. But none of the other legendaries seem that great for my purposes. If I were to take off the boots I have a heroic Leystone-Toe Kickers that I would equip.

Well that's about it. Honestly I'm just not sure how good the drape of shame is (if the 50 ilvl difference matters) and how highly the 4pc Nighthold tier rates. Thank you to anyone who takes a look and can offer any advice

Take a look at this guide https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...wWw/edit#gid=0. It's pretty amazing.

As far as the cloak goes, the guide says drape of shame is worth 36 ilvls, so it looks like it'd probably be a good idea to switch to the other one. I know there are mixed feelings on the T19 2p/4p, but I think you'd be just fine with the 2p and then using the best pieces you have for the other slots.

For the legendaries... that's a tough one. I'd probably go with Sephuz and the new ring or sephuz and maraad's.

Thank you for the link to the spreadsheet and the advice. I will take a look at it