Could someone explain how to properly play an Arms Warrior in Arena?

I *really* want to step up my game, but I'm regularly doing about half as much damage as anyone else in a 2v2 match. I feel like I'm just playing incorrectly, and I could use some pointers.

Also, I had a few additional questions:

- Right now, I basically never use Slam. As such, I've started using Focused Rage as I generate excess rage (trying to always make sure I have enough for Mortal Strike). Am I overlooking Slam's purpose? Furthermore, am I overvaluing Focused Rage?

- I pretty much always hit Colossus Strike if it's available (I rarely live long enough that the duration is an issue, since I can always use Warbringer), and Overpower is my second priority, followed by Mortal Strike. Does that sound right?

- I never use Cleave or Whirlwind whatsoever, and only use Bladestorm if I'm under some movement impairing effect. Should I be using them?

- I read a guide that suggested taking the "Defensive Stance" talent. Is it really better than Bounding Stride? And if so, should I have it on *ALL* the time? I'm not great at split-second reactions in the heat of combat...

Thanks in advance for any feedback you guys can give me!

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Have you tried rolling your face on your keyboard?
    This. Only this. Nothing but this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by froxyyer View Post
    This. Only this. Nothing but this.
    You can even automate it!

Deleted
    Wow pvp forums are always such a great place for searching for tips to improve your play.

Seriously, does anyone have anything useful to say?

It's clearly not just button-mashing, and I provided several specific questions in need of answers.

I'd appreciate any actual advice.

Kill the stuff win the things.

Mom someone dropped the salt bottle in the REKT-room.

Good job on picking the FOTM spec!

Have you tried rolling your face on your keyboard?

https://clips.twitch.tv/SecretiveGra...lkTBCheesePull
    Weeks behind. Warrs have been nerfed multiple times since that clip.

I guess I should link Legion S1 Rogue vids and start complaining about them too.

Deleted
    you just charge something and kill it

Ahhh a Warrior main. Hello little buddy! Hows life at the top? Checked the 3v3 leaderboards lately? You weren't nerfed enough.
    Pretty good, but I'm there any season I play regardless of the state of Warriors, so it's nothing new.

I could've whined about RLS/MLS being ridiculously over the top in S10 & 11, but I decided to just get my first Glads instead. Before the 30% MS nerf, we were gamebreakingly broken. Are we a tad overtuned as it stands? Sure. Is it somehow worse than PHP or double SP last season? Hell no. Is it just as "difficult" to play in PvP as any other Legion spec? Yup.