[A] [US] 907 Warlock LF Semi-Hardcore M guild

Hello All,
    I'm looking for a semi-hardcore guild that will clear Mythic ToS at a reasonable pace. I have been playing on and off since WotLK, and cleared all Heroic content in Legion. I'm mostly looking for a guild that is active throughout the week. I have cleared EN and NH on Heroic and Nighthold and have been trying to pug some Mythic NH to little avail.

Region: US Realm: On Proudmoore (Willing to Transfer Servers and Factions if needed)

Style: Semi-Hardcore Raiding

If you have any other questions add me on Bnet: Baratheon#1147!

Can link Logs and Armory if needed.

Thanks for your time!

Hello, I saw your post and thought you might be a good fit for my guild.

About Us:
    Legendary Soul Hunters ("LSH") moved to Aerie Peak on June 10th after being together on Velen since 2007. We are currently 4/9H in Tomb of Sargeras. We emphasize efficiency and timeliness with our raids, since we have chosen to limit our raid time to under 10 hours a week. Our goal is to return to mythic as soon as we complete Heroic Tomb. We are great for those who want high level progression on a limited schedule.

Who Are We Looking For:
    Players who respect their teammates and want to be a part of a community. Players who are looking to improve each and every week, and can take constructive feedback about their performance. Players want to raid consistently over the course of the expansion and who are active in other areas of the game as well.

What We Will Offer:
    LSH offers a positive raid environment that is perfect for players who want to progress at a high level. Raiding should not be a chore and with LSH it is anything but. LSH emphasizes being strong on mechanics and strategy first and foremost. Outside of raids, LSH frequently runs mythic plus dungeons with the intent to involve all members interested. Lastly, LSH offers a stable team of members that you can rely on week to week and expansion to expansion.
    Please see the below contact information section and visit the website to learn more or apply, or reach out in-game to any of us identified below if you have questions.

Class Needs:
    Balance Druid
    Enhancement Shaman
    Mage
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Rogue
    Warlock

Legion Raid Schedule:
    Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:15-11:00 PM EST

Contact Information:
    Recruitment: Cormahs (Aranel#1675), Santamarce (Santamarce#1454) and Tebryn (ForsakenHero#1804)

Hi everyone<Boss Inc> is a Semi Hardcore guild that was formed by friends who have been raiding together for the last ten years! As time goes on things change and life happens. We still want to raid just not seven days a week lol. We formed this guild for just that reason fun in moderation.We use Discord for chat and R/C loot council for loot. Casuals welcome but gear and skill needs to be up to par for raiding.

Currently 3/9H 9/9N ToS

Raid Times
    Thur-Fri 7-11pm server

Needs
    (All exceptional apps will be considered)
    dps in general
    hunter
    mage
    shadow priest
    Ele Shaman
    Rouge

Heals
    Shaman resto
    Pally Resto

Feel free to contact myself or another officer in game .

Bossashy#1883
    Musuno
    Grampz Lead Recruitment officer
    Vikingodin#11181

Hey, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in ToS. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept. We are not only active on raid nights but throughout the week, running M+ and various other content. We have people on at all hours of the day. We instantly remove any trolls as drama doesn't make for fun or productive game play.

Current Raid Schedule:
    Progression raiding thurs.-Sat. 9pm EST. – 12am (7pm st-10pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on most Tues. at 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week.

Requirements:
    • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite.
    • 900+ ilvl for normal ToS.
    .• push 915+ ilvl for heroic ToS.
    • General knowledge of the current fight.
    • Working headset and mic.
    • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, Gtfo, Healers have to die.

Recruiting: as of 7/16/17
    High need: Strong healer, Off tank that might become main tank, and warlock.
    Any strong Dps should also apply.

What to expect:
    We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism.

What we expect:
    • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself.
    • If you can’t make raid times, you are to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid.
    Contact us to set up an interview:
    Ethankey#1498, Maxpayne#1368, Judas#1489

Edge of Aggression (Uldaman) is seeking a few core raiders to fill out a Mythic-bound raid team. We're currently 8/9 H.

Roles: Accepting dps roles.
    Times: Tu/Wed/Sun 9PM-12AM EST

What we look for in our raiders:
    Takes the initiative to research fights / mechanics and their class. They strive to play consistently well.
    Ability to learn from mistakes and take constructive criticism. We have a history of members helping each other out.
    A positive attitude -- at the end of the day we're all on the same team, and consistent negativity will not be tolerated.
    Raid awareness and adaptability.
    Working voice comms. We currently use Discord.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, please fill out an application at teameoa.com or contact: Jandrosaurus#1956 or Skorn#1761

Hi Vswizzle,

Thought I wouldleave some info on us.

Guild: Reign [H]
    Servers: Thunderlord Connected - Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath
    Progression: 8/9 H ToS (H KJ 17%, M Goroth 36%)

Raid days: T/W 830-1130 CST, M (optional)

Our guild is a tight group of players where we are always chatting up discord and running normal and alt raids, as well as mythic + runs daily.

Hit me up if you'd like to talk: lettuceflow#1132

<Salt Mines>
    Alliance
    Server:Stormrage
    Semi Hardcore raiding guild looking to push mythic content.

8/9 H.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8-11 pm Server time.

Add me on battle net to get more info. Bosanova#1599