Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    what fight was this?
    heroic avatar

What about how bad mages are?

I find it absolutely hysterical that you're in a guild called Cry Moar

How appropriate.

I see myself on there

But yes, Ret is ass.

Honestly that's very bad performance for your ilvl. If I had your gear I would do 1 million DPS.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Honestly that's very bad performance for your ilvl. If I had your gear I would do 1 million DPS.
    GL doing that on Fallen Avatar, the fight is incredibly movement heavy for melee

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    GL doing that on Fallen Avatar, the fight is incredibly movement heavy for melee
    Give me his gear and I will show you!
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

We cleared normal exept KJ yesterday. Iam very pleased with how melee friendly encounters are, but quite dissapointed with my own performance. Like 2 cleave fights to shine? Naga boss and Reliquary of souls thingy. Didnt like my solo target dps at all. Was lucky with some upgrades though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's obvious to anyone that several specs need a buff at this point. Ret and Windwalker chief among them.

Damn, the haters are coming out in force tonight!

10+ Year Old Account
    ret is delightfully middle of the pack. rather be there than on the bottom chillin with the demon hunters and monks
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    ret is delightfully middle of the pack. rather be there than on the bottom chillin with the demon hunters and monks
    well if you look at warcraftlogs you can see rets together with sv hunters, ww monks & dh's down at the bottom with ~100k less dmg then the top specs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    But that's exactly where Ret is

Day TWO of the new raid: with the good guilds not posting their logs online only logs from mouth breathing 75th percentile players are online which are used to claim that class A is underpowered while class B should be nerfed to the ground.

More news at six.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wutangrza View Post
    Please make ret not terrible Blizzard.

I'm sorry but I wouldn't take much out of being top in the first week, like 5% of the logs are live, you will see that most Rets will actually be much higher than 900k.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Day TWO of the new raid: with the good guilds not posting their logs online only logs from mouth breathing 75th percentile players are online which are used to claim that class A is underpowered while class B should be nerfed to the ground.

More news at six.
    Said the guy who parses at the 30th percentile most likely XD

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Omg blizzard what have you done to demon hunters. Below a "nerfed" retardin in damage, please buff please /cry /beg

Deleted
    That's exactly one instance of one encounter on Heroic. I don't know whether or not Rets are crap but you have to be aware that you're showing fucking nothing at all there.