Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    On most youtube vids that I watch involving heroic boss kill, most of the time a demonhunter is top 3 dps...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    On most youtube vids that I watch involving heroic boss kill, most of the time a demonhunter is top 3 dps...
    Unless you have watched at least 1000 different guilds videos that is irrelevant, even then the data is here, it's not like there's only a few hundred logs and we can say "don't panic yet" there are already tens of thousands of logs to look at and it looks very bad for demon hunters, all we can do right now is hope that they do something special in their pre mythic balance changes but I'm not expecting DH to be in a good spot for ToS at all

Make it like arms warrior durpmode and put our best ST, cleave and aoe damage into a single button like whirlwind

An Aoe/Cleave Fury spender that isn't on a cd would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by yarafx1 View Post
    I mean pure ST fight https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#boss=2032 the exact thing /only thing/ we are good at right now. We are mid pack. smh.
    Even that's not great, 40th percentile warlocks/hunters are outdpsing our 75th percentile on single target. On add fights (Like H Mistress) 20-30 percentile ranged are outdpsing our 99th percentile (though this isn't incredibly surprising since adds aren't always immediately available to melee as they are to ranged).

We have to play the best of our ability just to keep close to multiple other classes.

As much as I detest tier 20 I don't quite understand the drastic nerf it undertook when specs like arms warriors get ~12.4% gain from their 4 set bonus while we're stuck with a measly 7.5%.

Deleted
    prolly time to bring back chaos cleave to 25%, make blade rush damage the same to all and not just primary and maybe make bloodlet bounce 5-6 times(can ricochet off the same target)?

Honestly I think a huge buff to all the talents in t102 would be the best thing they could do to even us out so that we can be competitive in more places.

What they'll probably do instead is a flat "4% extra damage, you're not quite as awful anymore"

The flat damage increases are the safest choice. When they make massive changes to abilities, they usually screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Occar View Post
    The flat damage increases are the safest choice. When they make massive changes to abilities, they usually screw up.
    flat percentage increase to few or all abilities does not address the elephant in the room, which is the lack of aoe/cleave that is very apparent on fights like mistress sassz'ine in tos. Back on legion launch DHs would have owned that shit hard, not so much now.

edit: i'm not saying we need boomkin levels of performance on that fight, but being dead last is a bit meh.
    Last edited by aGit; 2017-06-23 at 04:27 PM.

I didn't say it was always the right thing, but it is the safest.

Could they lower the BD cooldown? Sure, but that affects fury use, CT power, etc. Are major changes needed? Yes. Are they likely without a PTR cycle? Not in my opinion.

They can reduce the cd of eyebeam. It would also buff demonic build, which needs buffing anyways. Fel barrage should also get a cd reduction to 30 seconds just like eyebeam.

Unnerf the blade dance trait from the artifact weapon, and voila we have some aoe/cleave back.