Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

How can they kill Sargeras now? (Spoilers)

So now that Illidan brought Argus near Azeroth which is outside of the Twisting Nether radius even if they kill Sargeras won't he regenerate back at his realm? Or he can't do that because he is mainly a titan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncroniam View Post
    So now that Illidan brought Argus near Azeroth which is outside of the Twisting Nether radius even if they kill Sargeras won't he regenerate back at his realm? Or he can't do that because he is mainly a titan?
    Sargeras is NOT a demon and therefore not anchored in TN, it's been confirmed by Blizzard several times..

It also means, there are potentially multiple Sargerases..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Argus was not moved, Illidan just created a wormhole for easy access to it.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pillars of creation containing power of the other titans definately gonna have something to do with it.

At first people were like "oh they will be used to close the ToS portal" , well that wasn't needed as the portal was closing after Fallen Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    How exactly did you come to this conclusion? He's a Titan, and there are only x number of titans(or were rather).

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Argus was not moved, Illidan just created a wormhole for easy access to it.
    Important point right here. It's just a portal to it.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boraal View Post
    How exactly did you come to this conclusion? He's a Titan, and there are only x number of titans(or were rather).
    Blizzard have said Sargeras DOES NOT transcend realities like demons does (because he's not a demon).
    Therefore, each reality/universe have their own set of Titans; it was a very hot topic during WoD..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Sargeras is NOT a demon and therefore not anchored in TN, it's been confirmed by Blizzard several times..

Well, the eredar ain't "demons" either but they respawn like demons.

DK can death grip him to Azeroth, therefore he could die of nostalgia.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think we'll 'kill' Sargeras, just convince him to leave us alone or sort out the void lords/n'zoth.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

It's probably impossible to kill Sargeras permanently. Even the regular Titans hurled their soul across the universe to try and find a new host body when they were destroyed.
    They may have failed, but unlike them, Sargeras is actually an expert at possession. It took even a sliver of his spirit to possess Medivh and use him like a pawn. If we destroy Sargeras's true planet-sized body (by blowing up Argus when he shows up there, for example) there is no way we won't see him again, in some diminished form, in the future still.

Worse, with Illidan's portal to Azeroth open, Sargeras could hurl his spirit to Azeroth easily, if we destroy him in 7.3, and find a suitably powerful host there.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2017-06-22 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    It's probably impossible to kill Sargeras permanently. Even the regular Titans hurled their soul across the universe to try and find a new host body when they were destroyed.
    They may have failed, but unlike them, Sargeras is actually an expert at possession. It took even a sliver of his spirit to possess Medivh and use him like a pawn. If we destroy Sargeras's true planet-sized body (by blowing up Argus when he shows up there, for example) there is no way we won't see him again, in some diminished form, in the future still.

Worse, with Illidan's portal to Azeroth open, Sargeras could hurl his spirit to Azeroth easily, if we destroy him in 7.3, and find a suitably powerful host there.
    Posses Azeroth herself?

Azeroth powers us up. We kill sargeras. N'zoth gets free because of it.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The real question is where is Sargeras? Unless the theory regarding Sargeras being argus itself or cocooned in it is truth, If he was floating around Argus, I would expect us to be able to see him on the sky considering his supposed size. Or is he just that green torch from the trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post
    Well, the eredar ain't "demons" either but they respawn like demons.
    Man'ari, the term coined by the draenei for the corrupted eredar in the Legion, are indeed demons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncroniam View Post
    Illidan aint that good to MOVE planets, not even the Titans can do that I'm sure. He just opened a portal to Argus, a nice window view of the planet for all of Azeroth to see and be scared shitless of as well, thanks Illidan... starting to not totally trust Illidan for just doing that at random. And that's good, that fits him.

But who knows, It'd have to be something beyond epic, Imean what consequences will the opened portal to Argus have? Will he be able to reach us much easier? And If so, why didn't just he himself use the Sargerite Keystone to make a portal to Azeroth, or can just Illidan do that? Somanyquestions...

And If that made demonic access easier to Azeroth well fudge me then... also were the pillars used than In anyway? Were they used to close the portal from the tomb?
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Posses Azeroth herself?
    For a being such as Sargeras, it may be possible to possess Azeroth if we blow up his body. However, it's probably unlikely, as he'd be weakened without his body, and Azeroth, on all accounts, has more power than even him. Would be like an imp trying to possess a Paladin. I think he's actually likeliest to possess Odyn if he falls. Nice flaming fel-beard.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    The real question is where is Sargeras? Unless the theory regarding Sargeras being argus itself or cocooned in it is truth, If he was floating around Argus, I would expect us to be able to see him on the sky considering his supposed size. Or is he just that green torch from the trailer?
    Sargeras has a universe to unmake. It makes sense for him not to be at Argus right now. Wouldn't make sense to have all leadership in one place anyway, and Kil'Jaeden was overseeing it. However, with Kil'Jaeden dead and Argus under threat, it is very likely Sargeras is going to show up. Argus is the most important of all his strongholds. He can't just flatten us with his fist while we're on there either, cause he'd mess up his own stuff, so it's the best place to face him.

Sargeras was active well before he corrupted Argus and the Draenei. That world isn't him. And there's no reason for him to be possessing it either. He is fine.
    (For now. Until he shows up and we blow up Argus to take him out)

He will just pop half his body through the hole and cleave Azeroth in half. It won't be much of a fight.

10+ Year Old Account

It's Jaina.

Hopefully some kind of void Lord's interference in the final fight rather than poking his shins until the death cinematic plays.