VuhDo on The Desolate Host

Hey guys!

I have a giant issue, that for some reason, I just can't seem to find a solution for.

So, on the boss The Desolate Host in Tomb, you have half the group in the spirit realm, and half in the normal world. However, since people aren't phased into another place, everyone seems to be within range on my VuhDo bars. This is VERY annoying as there's no debuff/buff you can track to see who's where, and I can't figure out how to make people in the oposite realm be "greyed" out on my bars.

Any healers out there using VuhDo who's solved the issue? I would very much appreciate it!

Cheers!

Im having the same issue Been researching it all day with no answers

Looking for a solution to this issue. Any suggestions?

Deleted
    The Solution is quite easy. You get a Debuff or Buff (not quite sure) when you Enter the Spirit Realm. So just track that Debuff/Buff in your Vuhdo Options.

Deleted
    in Vuhdo you can make the frames different color based on debuffs on players. Turn all to black that you dont want to see and thats it. And there is debuff - at least for spirit realm.

It's simple.

- Set your Scanner range as 'Ranged 40 Yards'
    - And use 'Infinite' option

Sorted, GL HF

Quote Originally Posted by Limpnoodle View Post
    It's simple.

Sorted, GL HF
    Thanks for this. Will be much easier to heal this boss next time.

Thank you Limpnoodle....This worked

Quote Originally Posted by Rainess View Post
    Thank you Limpnoodle....This worked
    It's an absolute pleasure!

It's simple.

Sorted, GL HF
    Thank you for this! It was driving me crazy in there tonight, wasting time trying to heal the folks in the spirit realm. We go again tomorrow, so very anxious to see this work

I just made this change. what I would like to know is, how will it look? if I am down in the spirit realm and someone from corporeal comes down, what would my raid frames look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Berdine13 View Post
    I just made this change. what I would like to know is, how will it look? if I am down in the spirit realm and someone from corporeal comes down, what would my raid frames look like?
    People in your realm will show in range, ie full color frames
    People in the other realm will show out of range, ie faded frames that you can't heal on

Question

People in your realm will show in range, ie full color frames
    People in the other realm will show out of range, ie faded frames that you can't heal on
    This is awesome. Question though...if I make the change now is it ok to heal with these setting for everything else or do you suggest I switch only for that fight?