Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks @ all. That supports what i was thinking. The mechanic is not the problem, but the dealing with it by our tanks.
    And i don't even want to talk about the positioning and dps getting stacks ....

Just wanted to have this confirmed.
    Last edited by DDM; 2017-06-27 at 10:53 AM.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Unless you're a BrM or maybe GDru, that won't happen. Even with your CDs the final Felclaws will be hitting you for 5-6 mill every 1.5s (or like over 10 mill if you don't use CDs which = insta-death) or how ever often he casts them (which are quick). I'd say it depends more on your healers than the tanks at that point. All we tanks can do is pop our CDs and hold on to our butts.
    It depends on tank and no, every tank should be able to do it, only pala/DH will have it harder

For example how much dmg I took as prot warr in our kill, 2nd felclaws with no CDs used:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw would an Unbending Potion be a decent extra cooldown for this?
    Definetly yes

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    My current complaint is that I can't help much with standing in big swirlies =(.
    You've BoP and bubble...

In my experience, there is a LOT to be said for practice on this fight. Learning to ration your defensives, disciplining yourself to amp them up for the 5th felclaw over the 1st, making sure tank swaps are crisp so neither takes an extra hit... It all gets easier with practice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    It depends on tank and no, every tank should be able to do it, only pala/DH will have it harder

For example how much dmg I took as prot warr in our kill, 2nd felclaws with no CDs used:
    I agree Warriors are great for this fight. I rarely used more than Shield Block and Ignore Pain, even for the 5th Felclaw. Only time I popped CDs was if I'd derped on having Shield Block ready, or if other tank wasn't taunting. Which means I had plenty of CDs in reserve and never felt stressed.

literally no reason why any competent tank can't take at least 5 stacks of felclaw in normal

As a druid you pop http://www.wowhead.com/spell=155835/bristling-fur and laugh over those hits with armor cap.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    You've BoP and bubble...
    Which makes me the backup along with other players with immunities in case our Druid tank has the Felclaw debuff applied.
    There're obvious solutions that I didn't bother bringing up cause they're...obvious. I'm just pointing out that there's a nice advantage when another tank can pop their AM at will.