Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Don't. Pug. Mythic+
    Why should people not run M+ runs just because you say so ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Honestly the biggest issue right now is how cathedral and karazhan are clearly overtuned compared to the rest meaning you get pretty fucked on tyrannical weeks if you get those. Due to how profitable it is right now we have been selling +15's for gold this week and most dungeons it's not too bad, 2 chested most of them(vault, nl, brh) but just getting a 3 chest on our 12 kara and cath keys to get them to 15 was harder despite having a full group rather than 4 and a boostie.

It was not suposed to be easy right off the bat, youre getting a 930 ilevel item befor even setting foot on Mythic Tomb if you do a 15 this week (wich knowing my luck with this damm weekly box, i will get a completly screwed up ring thats uselless...)

"Oh no, getting 930 loot isnt easy!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Honestly the biggest issue right now is how cathedral and karazhan are clearly overtuned compared to the rest meaning you get pretty fucked on tyrannical weeks if you get those. Due to how profitable it is right now we have been selling +15's for gold this week and most dungeons it's not too bad, 2 chested most of them(vault, nl, brh) but just getting a 3 chest on our 12 kara and cath keys to get them to 15 was harder despite having a full group rather than 4 and a boostie.
    Yup. Also there are bugs (or undocumented changes) on some bosses that can screw you if you don't know.

DHT 1st boss sometimes does his charge without casting it first, which is a one-shot on higher levels.
    DHT 3rd boss now doesn't "channel" hi breath anymore which can kill you if you are used to looking for the cast bar to see if you can dash past his front or not.

So either they changed some things intentionally or we have a few new bugs at our hands.

Made EoA +15 in time, got a EoA +16 key from it.

AS a 1 legendary Outlaw rogue, 906 Ilvl. Rest of the grp had 911-914 tho.

Before patch, we sold +15 keys to anyone, basicly more or less 4 manning it. Give it a few weeks and it will be the same now after the squeeze.