Moonkin ToS Stat priority

Hey guys,

With the onset of ToS and the changes to certain *cough* ED *cough* legendaries is haste not our best stat anymore? It's possible that mastery may be the way to go? I'm sort of confused as to where i should take things. It seems that haste is far less impactful because they extended the buff duration of ED?

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Regards,

Girth

Quote Originally Posted by Girthmonster View Post
    Hey guys,

With the onset of ToS and the changes to certain *cough* ED *cough* legendaries is haste not our best stat anymore? It's possible that mastery may be the way to go? I'm sort of confused as to where i should take things. It seems that haste is far less impactful because they extended the buff duration of ED?

Any help would be great! Thanks!

Regards,

Girth
    Instead of using ED, OI+IFE + 2pc T19 is on par dps wise and less punishing to play. So ED is not a factor anymore.
    Haste is still a good stat overall, to get YOUR statweights the best way is to sim yourself, so you see it exactly.

Deleted
    nerf them all them birds , now please

Haste levels needed for ED decreased. Other than that you'll need to sim to get the best answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontoth View Post
    Instead of using ED, OI+IFE + 2pc T19 is on par dps wise and less punishing to play. So ED is not a factor anymore.
    Haste is still a good stat overall, to get YOUR statweights the best way is to sim yourself, so you see it exactly.
    On top of that, there's a crapton of movement in pretty much all encounters, so ED isn't that great anyway.

I have 25% haste and currently running ED due to my lack of decent dps leggos. SimC still values haste well above any of the other stats.

ED is close to a 10ASP reduction for SS. It's quite sick, knowing a fight and planning ahead you'll p much never drop the procc if you know what you're doing. And if you drop it, hey - that's a loss of 15ASP / messup - not too big even if it obviously nerfs your maximal output.