Ranking Arms Legendaries, and Optimizing Useage

With the Arms changes I'm just wondering how they line up now.

Going to assume the Execute Ring is still king for single target and perhaps even SS cleave. This is due to the slot machine style of Arms, a free execute gives you more time to auto attack and get more rage and get SD procs.

The Gloves have once again become weaker due to the FoB build, but still a good option when using Sweeping Strikes. I'm going to assume though that for Single target the new Legendary Helm is better for if you have Tier 20 4 piece.

The Naj’entus’s Vertebrae (Whirlwind Belt)'s value seems to have skyrocketed for Cleave Scenarios due to FoB. But how does it match against the trinket? Or perhaps even the Ring or Gloves on only 3 targets?

So for single target Execute Ring and Helmet seem the best.

But cleave and/or AoE is where I'm confused. If you have the Legs then they take up a slot instantly to have more consistent AoE burst. But then for Pure AoE it's down to either the Belt or the Trinket. Perhaps it depends on what your trinket options are.

As for 3 target Cleave using Sweeping Strikes, both the Ring and Gloves can assist you, but so can the Belt and the Trinket, and you'll still likely want to use a Leggo slot on the Legs.

Also just a side question, is Bladestorm more powerful then Cleave + WW spam, belt or no belt?

bladestorm does way more in aoe, if you line it with cd's its bonkers.

reason why ring is op AF is not only is it a 40 rage execute, it procs tactician as if you used 40 rage, and it give you the golden trait buff to the next execute or ms.

it give alot of stuff

Execute ring is still top leg.

The class leg ring is very strong if comboed with anger management.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Execute ring is still top leg.

The class leg ring is very strong if comboed with anger management.
    It really isn't, actually, because with T20 you're only using Bladestorm during BC anyway. You could use it with Ravager, but thanks to Ravager's rage generation, it really isn't necessary either.

Execute ring is must have bis

new ring is garbage

second legendary is more a situational one and meny fit that slot but hands and head are two most interesting options

Deleted
    Gloves are constantly sinking to the bottom as they have bad stats for arms. Crafted belt, speed boots and healing bracers tops them simply statwise

Deleted
    New ring constantly sims lower for me, but we should not disregard its smoothing effect on the spec.

If you're looking for consistency in your throughput over absolute best potential (and ofc playing with ravager so you actually spend rage during BC), it allows you to use your BC windows as pooling windows too, and the spec feels a lot smoother with that added "rage buffer".

I'd swap it out for more damage once I'm confortable enough with a fight to know I can heroic leap double charge when needed and that sort of stuff, but don't entirely disregard it while learning fights would be my two cents, especially if you don't have the new helmet yet

I just got Archavon gloves (gee, thanks rng gods, only half a year late!), pretty strange that they sim so high right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I just got Archavon gloves (gee, thanks rng gods, only half a year late!), pretty strange that they sim so high right now.
    mastery was nerfed, crit get a bit up in stat waight, rage starwation is a problem, T20 hands are crap part
    all that combine 'buffed" hands

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    mastery was nerfed, crit get a bit up in stat waight, rage starwation is a problem, T20 hands are crap part
    all that combine 'buffed" hands
    More so than all that is simply the fact that they increased rage expenditure via Whirlwind, Rend, and Dauntless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    The Arms Compendium still shows new Arms Hat to be 2nd BiS, did that change? And then when using Gloves, does it change the Rotation? Because there's no info on Gloves rotation in the compendium. (I also feel like the Gloves value is reduced by delaying MS sorta often in the normal FoB/Trauma rotation, so I'm confused why they rank so high here)

Edit: Or is it the combination of Ring+Hat which makes them better than Ring+Gloves?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    The Arms Compendium still shows new Arms Hat to be 2nd BiS, did that change? And then when using Gloves, does it change the Rotation? Because there's no info on Gloves rotation in the compendium. (I also feel like the Gloves value is reduced by delaying MS sorta often in the normal FoB/Trauma rotation, so I'm confused why they rank so high here)

Edit: Or is it the combination of Ring+Hat which makes them better than Ring+Gloves?
    it is simple, ring + gloves in trauma / fervor build, ring + hat at rend / TM build (better result in single target)

Deleted
    The gloves have trash stats stil compared to Helm, Ring & Hat is gonna be BiS overall, and you can get a really nice pair of Gloves from Fallen avatar as your Offpiece aswell, and i have no clue how you Rage starve i dont Rage starve with Fervor Trauma build 80ish% of the time, And the 4P is a buff to bladestorm so why would you not use a legendary that has your BiS Stats that fits the 4P perfectly compared to some shitty gloves that makes MS cost 8 less rage, and has Terrible stats This is a personal opinion but i dont follow simcraft likes its god im saying Helm and Ring will be BiS

Quote Originally Posted by Dorderi View Post
    The gloves have trash stats stil compared to Helm, Ring & Hat is gonna be BiS overall, and you can get a really nice pair of Gloves from Fallen avatar as your Offpiece aswell, and i have no clue how you Rage starve i dont Rage starve with Fervor Trauma build 80ish% of the time, And the 4P is a buff to bladestorm so why would you not use a legendary that has your BiS Stats that fits the 4P perfectly compared to some shitty gloves that makes MS cost 8 less rage, and has Terrible stats This is a personal opinion but i dont follow simcraft likes its god im saying Helm and Ring will be BiS
    You realize the simulations above account for the tier slot, change of tier to make 4p, and the stats on the particular pieces of items, right?

As stated, the real part that devalues gloves is the use of Charge, which is both frequent and easy throughout Tomb raid encounters. Crit also isn't nearly as bad of a stat as it was with T19/AM either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    As stated, the real part that devalues gloves is the use of Charge, which is both frequent and easy throughout Tomb raid encounters. Crit also isn't nearly as bad of a stat as it was with T19/AM either.
    When you say Charge devalues Gloves, what kind of % are we talking? Does it push Helmet above Gloves when using Charge or what?

So Wrists are actually a decent Legendary despite not being a dps one?
    I currently have 3 legendaries: Ayala Ring, Wrists and Shoulders.